TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Ultimate Warrior MAY Return Again!!

With WrestleMania XX on the horizon, one of the many names being talked about backstage for a big return is that of the Ultimate Warrior.

--Right now, it seems WWE generally might be interested in bringing him back, although there are those who say it is not worth it since Warrior would not be made a top priority on the WWE roster, which would minimize the need for bringing back someone like Warrior.

--So, Warrior fans should know that his name does come up backstage, but no serious talks have occurred recently.

credit: Torch Newsletter

If he coems back, it should be for one month, no more and no less, and to put HHH over. He doesn't want to put HHH over? Then let HHH shoot on him, or pull a Montreal (and call it, instead, The MSG Victory, since Warrior fucking sucks).

...heh...

Guest Trevor567

This story is B.S. I subscribe to the Torch and there are no reports at all about The Ultimate Warrior making a come back. This just another case of these bogus sites making up false stories.

Guest Trevor567

I know. I read the same report on LOP as well. I just wanted to mention that the Torch never reported this story.

Warrior jobbed back to Hogan after eight years.

HHH can only hope the same happens for him since Warrior ruined Hunter's first WM, I'm sure it eats at HHH from time to time.

Guest Choken One

It has nothing to do with it being HHH's first WM. It's all because HHH was jobbed in a humilating fashion and he *STILL* holds a grudge about this.

But I sincerely doubt HHH is putting words in vince's head just to bring him back for a meaningless return job...

After seeing Warrior on C-Span he's looking really old now. He probably wouldn't look that great in the old makeup and outfit.

He's a chiropractor now. SILENCE! OR I WILL REALIGN YOUR SPINE!

Man listening to Basic Thuganomics over and over has me rhyming in like every post now.

Guest Trivia247

For the love of GOD!

Goldberg, Now the Warrior...

Where the hell is Nailz lets rehire him to feud with the Warrior....sure he throttled vince, but whats the past when its Sports entertainment right?

Someone push whomever is in charge of talent hirings off the ledge onto a subway track please and pray they hit the dreaded 3rd rail!

For the love of GOD!

Goldberg, Now the Warrior...

Where the hell is Nailz lets rehire him to feud with the Warrior....sure he throttled vince, but whats the past when its Sports entertainment right?

Someone push whomever is in charge of talent hirings off the ledge onto a subway track please and pray they hit the dreaded 3rd rail!

no, because Vince would hire them back and then give them the tourettes gimmick and fire golddust. Nice one asshole your giving him more ideas *punches self in the head*

I suggest that if the Ultimate Warrior returns, his entrance music is "Free Falling."

i suggest that if the ultimate warrior returns, his entrance music is "where is my mind?"

Guest Trivia247

what a unique way to get back in the WWE

after his big success on C-span speaking for Rabid Conservatives.

If they do bring him back, he should be given a new gimmick.

That of a complete, left wing, pro-Commie, anti-war pinko nut.

Just to watch him squirm.

Hey, make him join La Resistance.

It has nothing to do with it being HHH's first WM. It's all because HHH was jobbed in a humilating fashion and he *STILL* holds a grudge about this.

But I sincerely doubt HHH is putting words in vince's head just to bring him back for a meaningless return job...

Personally I wouldn't put it past HHH to be constantly be trying to get Vince to bring back Warrior so he could get his return job from him.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

For one show like WM, i don't mind much. HHH can beat him, he goes back into obscurity. But any longer than that, i'll care less than i already do. I'd rather see Savage though, if i had a choice.

Of course, knowing Vince & his lack of WCW knowledge, he'd create his own Warrior. Paul London has DESTRUCITY!

I'd laugh, but after that Road Warriors cameo, I'm actually kind of scared.

Right--the LOD burned their bridges as much or more than anyone else, and if they weren't so pitiful in the ring they might have gotten a contract.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Guest Trivia247

well hell then lets rehire Charles Wright and slap on the old Papa Shango paint so he and Warrior can feud again...

then again im sure Charles is SOOOO Busy by now...

sitting on his couch waiting for the phone to ring..

Guest Mulatto Heat

Oh Christ, there should be a ban on posting "news" from the Torch here. :rolleyes: