TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Where should WM XXI be?

Personal bias, but they should come to Calgary  :lol: It could be better than Canadian Stampede!

It could never come to Calgary unless business was so bad they held it in the Saddledome. Where else could it be held? McMahon Stadium in the snow?

Guest Choken One

Aside from Skydome...

What other Large Indoor/retractable domes/arena does Canada have?

I don't count the concrete Blob known as Olympic stadium

Guest Choken One

Yeah but It's like a 20 seater isn't it?

Why is the Saddledome called such when I saw that it holds 12,000? I think of domes as LARGE massive buildings

How about the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. Open air, big capacity...that way, I have a good chance of getting to a Wrestlemania. And the last big PPV in Britain was Summerslam 199freaking2. Sure, it'll probably never happen, but it should damn it!

Guest Ecto Cooler

They should do like they did with the Astrodome and have XXI at the Silverdome.

It would probably cost them peanuts to rent it out, and they can try to break the company's own 93,173 attendence mark.

They should do like they did with the Astrodome and have XXI at the Silverdome.

It would probably cost them peanuts to rent it out, and they can try to break the company's own 93,173 attendence mark.

I was under the impression that the Silverdome is going to get knocked down soon anyway, seeing as it's out of use, and unless there's something I don't know, it's not as historically significant as the Astrodome.

Guest Choken One

Considering that Silverdome hosted the largest indoor sporting event...

I could see WWE booking the last event at the silverdome to leave it's everlasting thumbprint on the place but Again...I urge for WMXXIII to be Detroit's next date for the 20th annerversery.

Tropicana Field has lost it's shot unless they can come up with a new field plan because WWE will not have a Half a Mile Enterance...even with the Motorized carts...

Georgia Dome? Maybe but call me nuts but I hate Atlanta crowds.

I still wonder if Mexico had a decent WWE capable stadium if they could get a Mania or Slam...

I still say go to a unused location like Hawaii...where you can at least sell the exotic aspect...

Personal bias, but they should come to Calgary  :lol: It could be better than Canadian Stampede!

It could never come to Calgary unless business was so bad they held it in the Saddledome. Where else could it be held? McMahon Stadium in the snow?

Saddledome can hold more people than MSG can. Plus, by late March, Calgary is usually snow free, so McMahon Stadium would probably be possible. They could also use Burns Field for closed circuit viewing, adding another 7000 or so people.

Hey, know it sounds like a good idea...

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Well the one at this years WM was even longer