TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

The Suckbag Superkick

Guest Anglesault

This past Monday, we saw Randy Orton deliver an absolutely craptastic superkick. To be fair, if he would have arched his back to do it correctly, he would have injured himself for eight months, but that shouldn't matter.

Orton's superkick joins a long line of people failing miserably at someone elses finisher Rock's sharpshooter, HHH's Rock Bottom and Hall's Stunner top the list at shitty imitations. anyone else who should have just not even bothered?

Guest wrestlingbs

Brock's SSP. At least according to Kidman.

Funny thing, I remember Pete Gas trying to do Foley's mandible claw on Big Show right before WM 2000, and he did a pretty good immitation of it.

Remember when Legion of Doom returned and botched their own Doomsday Device. Even the Dudleys did it better.

Guest BionicRedneck

Was HHH rock bottom bad? I remember it being OK.

Lesnar did an Angle slam on Benjamin earlier this year and that was pretty bad.

Rocky's stunner sucks as bad as Hall's. Rocky did a Crippler Crossface back in 00 that sucked as I recall. He also did a shitacular Ankle Lock, didn't he? Rock should stick to his own moves.

Guest wrestlingbs

Remember Hogan anklelock on Angle? It was Hogan just holding the guy's leg and Angle sold it like he was getting mauled.

Rocky's stunner sucks as bad as Hall's. Rocky did a Crippler Crossface back in 00 that sucked as I recall. He also did a shitacular Ankle Lock, didn't he? Rock should stick to his own moves.

Don't forget Rocky's crappy Pedigree at Judgement Day 2000...

Guest Anglesault
Was HHH rock bottom bad? I remember it being OK.

It was more of a chokeslam. Sometimes he wouldn't even go down with him.

Rocky's stunner sucks as bad as Hall's.

I honestly didn't know what Hall's first Stunner (NWO 02) was supposed to be. Even JR didn't call it

Shane McMahon doing just about anyone's move is bad, usually. KOTR 2001, he did a pretty bad Sharpshooter and Ankle Lock on Angle.

No one, except Rock, ever seems to get the Rock Bottom right. Rock goes all the way down himself, but everyone else usally just lands on their knees.

Guest The Old Me

I think one of HHH's RB's was on RAW leading up to a PPV, and HHH nailed him through the table, and HHH didn't leave his feet at all!

Guest wildpegasus

Hiro Hase and Sakie Hasegawa have had better versions of the "rock bottom" than Rock does.

Guest Anglesault
I think one of HHH's RB's was on RAW leading up to a PPV, and HHH nailed him through the table, and HHH didn't leave his feet at all!

That's the one I was really basing it on.

Is the Superkick worst than the Diamond Cutter that Randy uses, I forgot what he called it. Hell the move looks more like the bulldog facebuster move that Jericho uses.

This is what caused the ban on piledrivers. HHH was woozy and couldn't remember the last few minutes of the match because of the Rock's pedigree...but Vince thought it was the tombstone and banned piledrivers....at least that's how I remember it...

This is what caused the ban on piledrivers. HHH was woozy and couldn't remember the last few minutes of the match because of the Rock's pedigree...but Vince thought it was the tombstone and banned piledrivers....at least that's how I remember it...

I've always heard that it was actually Undertaker's Tombstone on HHH in that match which gave him a Stinger and caused the ban.

Dames

Guest AndrewisyourHero

You would think with Johnny Ace, Inventor of the Ace Crusher/Diamond Cutter/Stunner, working for the company that he could sit down with Orton and teach him how to not suck at the RKO..

Hogan's alleged "chokeslam," "Diamond Cutter" and "Spinning Toe Hold."

The first he used at WMX-8 and the latter two he used in feuds with DDP (did one on the title belt during an nWo beatdown) and Bret Hart (in a match with him).

Orton like leaps through the air and grabs there head as he flies by..somebody should just stand there and let him fly sometime....that'd be great.

That would be like when Gayda stayed up after taking a top rope Bulldog from Trish. And pretty damn funny.

If you wanted to make the move extra Gayda, you'd wait until well after the move and then fall down...in the wrong direciton of course.

Goldberg doing the Rock Bottom was awful, Brock didn't do the move too bad.

Undertaker doing the Angle Slam at Vengeance was pretty whacked out.

I have to agree with everyone who says the RKO (calling that pile of crap a Diamond Cutter is a slap in the face to DDP) is one of the worst. Every time I see it, I am instantly reminded of Hogan's version.

Hogan butchered many moves in his time, but his rendition of the ankle lock was atrocious.