TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

Hollywood Tells Hunter: You're No Austin or Rock

RVD was the man in Blood Moon...until the guy with the metal fingers through him out the window...well...actually they threw the worst stunt double EVER out the window but hey...IT'S RVD!!!

Ken Shamrock was in Virtuosity...or whatever that Russell Crowe/Denzel Washington movie was called (isn't it disturbing that that movie can say it features 2 Oscar winners...ugh..) and he was in some horrible movie on HBO. He wore a hoodie a lot and was fighting in illegal underground fights.

Buff Bagwell was in a Skinemax movie playing a Native American wrestler that killed a guy in the ring...He had a sex scene with Julie Strain that was more disturbing to watch than hot IMO.

Guest MideonMark

Dunno if this ones been mentioned, but Billy Gunn was in an episode of Sabrina The Teenage Witch, getting his ass handed to him in a wrestling match with Sabrina.

I can't even remember the show so help me out here. Jake Roberts and Vader were in one of the episodes. Vader played one of the characters dads(I think) and he had to wrestle Jake Roberts. Sorry if that vague but I saw it like 5 years ago.

Ken Shamrock was in Virtuosity...or whatever that Russell Crowe/Denzel Washington movie was called (isn't it disturbing that that movie can say it features 2 Oscar winners...ugh..)

He WAS? Must have been the UFC fight they were showing on TV that Crowe went to because I don't remember him at all.

Also, Foley did Boy Meets World.

Ken Shamrock was in Virtuosity...or whatever that Russell Crowe/Denzel Washington movie was called (isn't it disturbing that that movie can say it features 2 Oscar winners...ugh..)

He WAS? Must have been the UFC fight they were showing on TV that Crowe went to because I don't remember him at all.

Also, Foley did Boy Meets World.

Yeah, remember when Crowe jumped in the ring. That was Ken in the backgroud doing his suprise face over and over...and over.

Guest MideonMark

Tank Abbott was in Friends, although I dunno if I'd actually classify Tank as a 'wrestler'.

King King Bundy was in Married with Children.

Mick Foley was also in an episode of a show I can't even remember the name of. He played himself(well Mankind) and had to train this guy who had to beat some other guy in a wrestling match in order to save his soul from the Devil.

Tank Abbott was in Friends, although I dunno if I'd actually classify Tank as a 'wrestler'.

Mick Foley was also in an episode of a show I can't even remember the name of. He played himself(well Mankind) and had to train this guy who had to beat some other guy in a wrestling match in order to save his soul from the Devil.

G vs E was the show Foley was in.

Guest MideonMark

Yeah thats the one, I never watched that show in my life until I was going through the channels and saw Foley.

vader was in boy meets world.

bret hart was in lonesome dove

randy savage's voice was featured on dexters laboratory

booker t and scott steiner wrestled the witches from charmed

lita broke her neck on dark angel

atsushi onita was in a godzilla movie

jake roberts was an crackhead in beyond the mat

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Have any other wrestlers besides The Rock and Big Show been in hit box office movies? Rock was in "The Mummy Returns" and "The Scorpion King" and Big Show was in "Waterboy", but anyone else because "Highlander: Endgame" and "Universal Soilder 2: The Return" bombed.

Andre in The Princess Bride you fag!

Anybody remember Bundy in the Pryor classic "Moving" ?

Hells yeah. Got that shit on tape. Bundy slid a fucking 18 wheeler out of the way and then got his ass kicked by a pissed off kung-fooed up Richard Pryor...hot stuff...

Guest Choken One

Hells yeah. Got that shit on tape. Bundy slid a fucking 18 wheeler out of the way and then got his ass kicked by a pissed off kung-fooed up Richard Pryor...hot stuff...

I just marked for him in the overalls...

Guest Lilly

What HHH can't figure out is that his body is exactly what turns McMahon (father and daughter) on but his look is what mainstream giggle and make fun of wrestling about. There's not much you can do with the jacked up caveman look. Hell even Arrrrrnold slimmed down a bit when he started acting.

The Rock on the other hand seems like he is multi-dimenstional in his look and persona.

Oh well cry me a river HHH

Buff Bagwell was in a Skinemax movie playing a Native American wrestler that killed a guy in the ring...He had a sex scene with Julie Strain that was more disturbing to watch than hot IMO.

Bagwell was in Day of the Warrior and Return to Savage Beach

Holy shit! King Kong Bundy met Al Bundy?!! What episode was this?

I'm not sure if somebody mentioned it already, but lets not forget the Hogan / Savage / Flair / Vader Baywatch episode. :P

Have any other wrestlers besides The Rock and Big Show been in hit box office movies? Rock was in "The Mummy Returns" and "The Scorpion King" and Big Show was in "Waterboy", but anyone else because "Highlander: Endgame" and "Universal Soilder 2: The Return" bombed.

I haven't read the WHOLE thread but I hope i'm not the first to point out Savage's being in Spiderman.

Guest Choken One
What HHH can't figure out is that his body is exactly what turns McMahon (father and daughter) on but his look is what mainstream giggle and make fun of wrestling about. There's not much you can do with the jacked up caveman look. Hell even Arrrrrnold slimmed down a bit when he started acting.

The Rock on the other hand seems like he is multi-dimenstional in his look and persona.

Oh well cry me a river HHH

The fact that Hollywood lacks Strong Black leading Actors that can play three seperate genres "Comedy-Action" "Action-Thriller" "Drama".

Has such an Unique look that you won't find anywhere in hollywood, Always has a MASSIVE fan base just for his wrestling career alone.

Guest Choken One

I remember a site where they found like 100 references to Wrestling...The most obvious being the WRESTLING themed shows...

Wasn't he also in the Pryor/Wilder comedy Stir Crazy?

Guest NCJ

It was in an episode where Bud fights him. I don't know the name, but I know Bud was dressed as a Bee. Funniest line; "He's pulling off the bee's stinger." "That's not his stinger." Bud crying in the classic Bundy howl.

Guest wildpegasus

King Kong Bundy was also on an episode of the Wierd Sceince show that featured wrestling.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Bundy was on 2 MWC episodes, one in the early years of the show (He headbutts through the Bundy's door) and the Bundy vs Bud at Wrestlepalooza

Guest Boo_Bradley

Anyone remember Roddy Piper on Robocop the Series? (He dressed as super hero, but was the bad guy)

Hogan did Right guard commercials and was on Walker, Texas Ranger, SNL, Love Boat, Gremlins 2.... etc

Triple H is a shitty actor on a wrestling show to begin with. I could never envision him in a major motion picture, let alone a t.v. show. Rocky is by far the most successful crossover I believe, and Austin's appearances on Nash Bridges helped the show's ratings skyrocket, which caused plans for a spinoff. Austin was also asked to be in "Universal Soldier: The Return" but he turned it down and they got Goldberg.