TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Most Disgusting Personality

If that's what you want to hear...I guess I'm just a little bit sensitive.

And Inc cracks me up when he's not aiming his hatred in my general direction.

Edit:

And does your girlfriend know that you hate her people.

Simply awesome.

Guest SP-1

Eh, believing something is wrong and hating them for it (being judgemental) is different from talking about what you believe is wrong on a message board yet loving those around you despite their different lifestyles.

But since the board is all talk, I can see where it would seem that way.

Well, I've got those pictures, but you can't really see me. All you can see is the light coming from the sticks.

*shakes head*

It's been on the fritz, can't take still pictures. I haven't had any glowsticks since January anyway.

What are you? Straight?

Does anything unpredictable ever come out of your mouth?

No one has mentioned me....I'm kinda hurt.  But Barron has been nominated by mostly everyone...and that rules.

Almost forgot Banky. The "I'm a troll, but not really" gimmick just doesn't do it for me. Although, he was cool at the UGS board, the second he decided to 'get a reaction out of people', he started sucking nuts. And those kind of people are idiots as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers, Banky. I love you.

I was the same way at the UGS, you were just to busy sucking my dick and telling me how cool I was.

Jesus christ, how full of yourself can you be?

Thats funny, when you were sucking my dick I was asking how full your mouth could be.

I would like to point out that although they don't notice it, Marney and CJ are the exact same people with expertice in different areas. They argue with the same intelligence level, the argue the same way...its funny really. CJ is what Marney would be if she were a black guy...and Marney is what CJ would be if he were a white woman...

That being said, you two would never get alone. It would be like Timecop...the same matter can't exist in the same place.

edit: I have no idea why I quoted Banky there...

Edited by Ripper

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Thats funny, when you were sucking my dick I was asking how full your mouth could be.

I would like to point out that although they don't notice it, Marney and CJ are the exact same people with expertice in different areas. They argue with the same intelligence level, the argue the same way...its funny really. CJ is what Marney would be if she were a black guy...and Marney is what CJ would be if he were a white woman...

That being said, you two would never get alone. It would be like Timecop...the same matter can't exist in the same place.

Actually the two are not total equals, as the only time I ever remember a real argument between them (CTHD at SNKT, I believe) CJ won.

Guest Goodear

Everyone would like me in that 'He seems okay' kind of way but then we'd never hang out again because my personality doesn't bring in the friendships because I'm kind of distant. But I get along with damn near everyone. GOOOO MEEEE!

Guest Suicide King

Umm... I hate you Ejiro. Why do you think I've been jobbing you all over the place?

Guest The Old Me

I think I'd probably hate Bruiser, just because. I'd probably mock SP as well, but I'll pay for that in hell.

Kotz seems cool, although we're not a whole lot alike. I think Choken would be semi cool, as well as Banky and IDRM.

I think I'd probably hate Bruiser, just because.

Well, with reasoning like that, how can you even begin to argue?

On that note, I'd prolly have a problem with you since you have an odd obsession with asking strangers to post pictures of their dicks on a message board. Maybe if you spent less time asking to see pictures of teenage dicks on the Internet, your marriage wouldn't have fallen apart.

Guest Crucifixio Jones
Maybe if you spent less time asking to see pictures of teenage dicks on the Internet, your marriage wouldn't have fallen apart.

A-HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I think I have stayed out of this thread long enough...

CWM, you said if you ever met me I'd be in for an ass kicking? Well let me just tell you know buddy, I'd take your sorry tree-chopping ass and stomp a mud hole in it, walk it dry and piss on it. So any time you come to GA, please drop me a line.

I don't take threats lightly, since I don't believe in spouting out shit from behind a computer screen.

CWM, you said if you ever met me I'd be in for an ass kicking?  Well let me just tell you know buddy, I'd take your sorry tree-chopping ass and stomp a mud hole in it, walk it dry and piss on it.  So any time you come to GA, please drop me a line. 

I don't take threats lightly, since I don't believe in spouting out shit from behind a computer screen.

And damn Bruiser, that was rough.

Guest The Old Me

Damn Bruiser, you sure got me!

Actually, my marriage is fine now...it just takes some work and an open mind. Which means you'll be pegged to fail. Get used to it.