TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bobby Cox is God

The One and Only RAW THREAD

You all say that HHH is winning...but think of this...

Perhaps it'll be like Taker/Flair. I think Taker got the last blow on Flair before WMX8...but Flair still lost.

Same with Hall/Austin.

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

HHH's comment about Goldberg's "microphone" saved an otherwise unworthy segment. So, ya think Goldberg will throw a hissy fit backstage over that little not-so-thinly-veiled barb?

Guest Eagan469

I'm calling Goldberg winning by DQ.

That way he stays on RAW and HHH keeps the title.

I dont understand how Vince doesnt see taht HHH ccan't cut a promo to save his life.....it takes him even longer to get to the damn point than HBK

I thought most of that promo was pretty good...right up until the mic problems, I liked it.

Guest Nanks

Or will Vince give Trips the engagement present of retiring the guy he's had heat with after that toy festival confrontation or whatever it was

Guest Retro Rob

What would be the point in retiring Goldberg now? Don't they have to pay him through the Spring of 2004 anyway?

Guest thrall585

Amazing how HHH will drop the title to Hogan, but he would not drop the title to Flair or to his buddy Nash.

HHH's groin injury hasn't been a factor on whether he keeps the title or not (see Summerslam) and HHH is getting married and probably having a honeymoon in where he has about 2 weeks off. He can easily take that time off and come back still champion. HHH can win by DQ so Goldberg doesn't have to leave WWE. If they said that Goldberg leaves WWE even if HHH wins by DQ, they can always pretend like they never said that so Goldberg stays.

Amazing how HHH will drop the title to Hogan, but he would not drop the title to Flair or to his buddy Nash.

Well...they just used Flair to try to get HHH over as a credible champion. (didn't work though)

Nash...I think the plan WAS to give him the title...then Vince had a rare revelation that Nash...well...was too crippled to carry it.

here's what I think happens:

Triple H drops the title by ringout or DQ... meaning, he doesn't actually have to lay down for Goldberg...

Then Triple H returns for Survivor Series and claims Goldberg never 'really' beat him

Then Triple H wins the belt back in the rematch

Goldberg looks like a bitch

I could see a screw job after the match at Unforgiven. There's no clear winner, Vince McMahon walks out with a pink paper and says "Goldberg, you're fired." That way HHH keeps the title and gets Goldberg out of wrestling. That wouldn't surprise me, but hey it's WWE, that ain't gonna happen

Guest The Old Me
I wonder why theres a great big SCREW through the letter U in the Unforgiven logo..

That's a nail. :P

Let the people have their theories!