TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Step Off Kookyheads

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Since I became the coolest motherfucker on this board (who is alive and not getting their roomates to post for them) people been tryin' to suck up to me. Let me tell all you kookyheads now: I ain't got time for no brown nosing. Be like Johnson (who shows his devotion to me by being a complete fucktard) and worship me from a distance. I don't want to associated with the likes of you. If you MUST speak to me, I shall be addressed as Master Sherlock Zsasz: The Coolest Motherfucker Since Bogart.

I don't really have anything to add so I'd like to say that some of you guys need to get laid. Look at PIMP DADDY MACKS like bob barron. You know why he's so low key? Because he gets the pussy constantly. All he does is tell girls he's Frankie Muniz and BAM!

Okay bitches, feel free to use this place to discuss my statis as cool mother fucker since Bogart.

Guest HungryJack

Wow...I dunno whether to term this a poor man's banky, or simply a rich man's dipshit. Oh, choices.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Oh Jack, take your trolling back somewhere where it's tolerated. This is TSM! This is a classy board! I will not have this tomfoolery present!

Guest HungryJack
Oh, and THAT post was a font of wit and humor.

Like so many of yours are, until someone actually dare disagree with one of your opinions...then everyone gets to see the real you : a child prone to tantrums and huffiness . Well done, son.

Congrats, you've gone insane.

Did you by chance wear a pink shirt to work recently?

Don't forget to give credit to the person who dubbed you "Sherlock" in the first place. And Zsasz, honestly, this reminds me of something Banky would do around here. Methinks your school needs to end the strike...soon.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

BC and HungryJack?

It's like a Zsasz Fan Club!

Oh and Jack's just pissed about getting owned over at SNKT by moi. BC's jealous of penis size, and I'm outta here. Just remember the rules guys, you'll do fine.

Love,

Your Buddy Zsasz

Guest Moleculo

"Oh, and THAT post was a font of wit and humor"

I love how you totally stole that from me in chat last night, you unoriginal bastid.

w2mrzsasz1a.jpg

You named yourself after that?

Yeah and true to form, Zsasz (or maybe we should call him Banky Lite) makes a cut on himself following each lousy post he makes.

LMAO :D

The Batman villain Zsasz has them to represent each person he killed.

Guest The Old Me
Barron's pic MADE this thread.

TC's been doing that gag for several months now. Maybe it became hip again during my board hiatus, but it's dead to me.

It never ceases to amaze me.

Guest The Pirate in White

Barron does seriously look like my neighbor's twelve-year-old kid. Eerily. If I ever flip off the deep end and start stalking the family, I'll put up a pic, but trust me: eerie.

Guest The Pirate in White

I'd be interested in Treble Charger, if by "Treble Charger" you meant "a million dollars falling from the sky." Very interested.