TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fire and Knives

Lockdown Comments.

Judge wins! Judge wins! M7/M7 at G4! I am so unbelievably psyched.

Oh, and some old guy returned.

I'd also like to point out that all three current posters in the three have Va'aiga quotes in their sig. The man is just great with those 'words' things.

HOLY DANTE CRANE

Yeah dude, you got pretty fucked up. :)

And not to let Edwin overshadow everything on the rest of the card... great looking match from Judge that I shall read tomorrow... and... I PROMO'D~! Ooh ooh, and that tag match that we lost too looks pretty good, too.

Comments the first: I WON! Yipee!

Comments the second: Kibs has me being me in the sig, Judge and Edwin have me being Scary Maori Dude.

Comments the third: LEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDS!

There ya go.

Just read through the show then.

Judge is going to Genesis! OMGZ! This is going to be some good stuff.

Johnny's cover is blown! He blames WC! But WHO is the real criminal!? WC/JD @ Genesis! WOO!

EDWIN MOTHERFUCKING MACPHISTO! WOOO!!! *mark out moment* :D B-) ;)

Yeah. I'm on a sugar rush now. :bonk:

I'll comment later, but I have to say one things to Johnny. Bastion doesn't talk man...for future reference. And, of course, I will be no selling the talking.

Da "it never happened" H

Damn, man. That was one stacked show. Quick rundown of what I really liked right now, with in-depth stuff later.

- They couldn't have written that comeback any better. Beautifully, beautifully done. Edwin made me mark (even though I knew he was coming), and when the music hits, you can't help but be excited. Whoever wrote Edwin's little motivational speech was getting a good Al Pacino from Any Given Sunday (without the swearing) vibe going, since that was pretty well-written, and if you screw up a motivational speech, it sounds cheesier than all hell. It was a great way to resolve Thugg/Grand Slam tension, although I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of that yet (after Genesis, perhaps?)

- Edwin vs. Kibs looks like it's finally gonna happen. From the way it was set up on this show, I'm definitely excited. I dunno if I'm a big fan of Kibs going out and destroying Show, Crane, a staffer, and successfully bullying the biggest heel in the federation, but if people consented to the use of their characters that way, it's all good. However, as long as Edwin and Kibs come through in this match at Genesis, then it's all good. It's true that Kibs has been waiting a LONG time for this, so I really hope he delivers the goods with this one, and that he and Edwin make this a match to remember at Genesis.

- Changing gears, the Johnny/Wildchild saga gets even more interesting. Johnny's cover is blown, and I'm interested to see how this ends up affecting his gimmick in the long run. Meanwhile, you have Wildchild suddenly becoming the most wanted drug trafficker in the world, although WC claims innocence. Interesting to see what ends up happening here, but I'm glad to see that Dangerous actually stuck to his long-term storyline, and managed to do something fairly entertaining with it. Johnny/WC at Genesis should be interesting, and I'd like to see where Fasaki fits into the match (if anywhere). There's still the issue of Wildchild's forced alliegance to Ejiro to deal with, so I'm hoping they start to deal with that sooner, rather than later.

- Then, we have TNT and Danny Williams re-starting their ancient rivalry. Looks like Danno wants another shot at TNT, and it's going down at Genesis (I suppose). Ought to be an interesting battle for both men, who have both been out of action a good deal of the time recently. Hopefully it's going somewhere, and they continue to set it up with promos, instead of just making it a match. It's got a great background, and on the next show, I'd love to see some sort of video package where they remind the fans exactly what's happened over all their time here in the SWF.

More comments later (probably), but superb, superb show IMO, which continues the streak. I really hope this stuff continues after Genesis, too.

It's cool Johnny...I haven't posted his stats yet, so it's excuseable. I didn't really make it clear that he doesn't speak...so it's all good.

Da "but don't let it happen again bitch" H

Guest Suicide King

Wow. A fantastic show! We've got Judge/Tom! Wildchild/Dangerous! TNT/Danny! Edwin/Silent! Genesis has really taken form on this show, and it looks stellar! Superb promos from Silent, Mark, Johnny, Thugg, TNT, and Edwin really do the job on this show. I am so pleased, but more importantly I had a LOT of fun reading this show from top to bottom, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Oh, and TBS? King is a big time coward. A loose chokehold is fine from Silent, as long as he doesn't actually hurt me. ;)

You know,... it must be a damn good show when King IM's me and orders me to comment. Anyway...

How could I possibly start with this? In the past few weeks we have seen some of the biggest returns ever. From Thugg to Mark Stevens, and now Edwin! I just have to say, hot damned!

Edwin delivers a damn fine promo, with an excellent speech to boot. Then to top that off we have the feud to be finally coming to fruitation, and it's about damn time too. Edwin Vs Silent, I just hope we actually get a match out of it.

The only thing missing out of this is for King to write a promo from his side and to throw Raynor back in.

I haven't got to all of the other matches yet. All I have read match wise in detail is WC's match and Judge's. To Judge, good job, good luck, I'll be at your funeral when the pace maker goes out from that match. Wildchild... Grrr still has the HCG title. But retains in a beautiful match!

I'll go more in depth later, but I have to get ready for work now.

So I'm slowly reading through the whole show, but this was worth mentioning RIGHT now:

“Enhance your calm, Citizen Riley,” replies Comet.

DEMOLITION MAN! GO WILDCHILD! WOO!

...Back to reading. Johnny's promos so far have been great--just tongue-in-cheek enough to not be ridiculous, fun, and substantial to finally bring around all his secret agent stuff. I'm very much enjoying Johnny's high profile since his return.

First Segment

Did its job! The verb tense was a little odd, though.

Opening Promo featuring the Suicide King

“Go play in some toxic waste yourself if you want super powered vision!”

I see someone else watches Family Guy, too.

I love Johnny’s dickish, over-the-top heel Bond character. I really, really like the new theme music. I’m glad to see his angle continuing to progress, even though the way it was done makes him look more faceish than he probably ought to. Getting slapped down by the Suicide King just establishes a certain amount of pathos.

Dante Crane Promo

Ooh, toilet humour. Interesting little snippet.

Dace Night over Quiz via submission

The sentences tend to run on. Stop and read them when you finish. Case in point:

Breaking into a full speed charge at the sound of the bell, Quiz bails out across the ring, dropping into a Baseball Slide and passing right through Night's legs before rolling back to his feet and leaping into the air with a Dropkick, but Dace just steps backwards and Quiz connects with nothing up air.

It’s a nice, solid match, though.

Mark Stevens/Thugg Promo

Well written, good character interaction and MacGuffinness.

Johnny Dangerous Promo

I love the spy tech. Love it love it love it.

Wildchild over Dante Crane via Wild Ride countout

Goofy stip, but I think you handled it well despite all the pressure and junk surrounding the actual completion of the match. The finish was something that I could see coming, but it was basically the only way to handle it.

Johnny Dangerous/Wildchild Promo

w00t w00t~!

Va’aiga over John Duran via douishime dragon sleeper

Odd to see Va’aiga using such a technically-intensive move, but I can see it. Duran’s become a bit of a punching bag in the WF as of late, so hopefully he can bust out in the near future.

Edwin MacPhisto Return Promo

You owe me a new pair of britches.

TNT/Deathwish Promo

consider Flesher and his lackie to be target practice before you really go out hunting, because at Genesis, I’ll give you everything I’ve got.”

So he’s going to miss Danny miserably? ;)

More comments later.

Guest Evolution

Well, I'm on a 2-match losing streak.

Not much of a punching bag, but Francis will make an example of me, fa shizzle.

The Wildchild character just makes you want to get behind him. It's very easy to rally with him in a situation like the one presented to us. All of the promos done by Johnny show that he's really invested in this match and G4 really looks like it has a solid undercard. A few matches announced and the return of Edwin MacPhisto, which was another in a string of nice moments. Surprisingly, I can't muster up anything grand to say. Silent looked a little too strong, but that's been discussed out the ass, since he was first bumped into the WF and if he can still be defeated, with certainty, then it's a non-issue. I wonder just how the Genesis main event will effect things overall. A rash of things have hampered our stable plans, but I don't know if I'd like to see the end of the M7. Two of the larger angles got set-up for G4 and now, with the last show on the horizion, everybody including myself, should be giving it the hard sell. This was one of the most detail oriented shows since last year.

You know, after reading this show, I got really excited, but then a little scared, because if Kibs noshows Genesis, I mean... damn.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

If no other show gets you interested in witnessing Genesis IV, dammit, this is the one. I no longer mind the swerve every show if it leads to feuds like this.

So let me get this straight. King's megalomaniacal behavior leads to the return of HVT, which leads to the assistance of Mark, which leads to the appearance of Bastion, which leads to the resurfacing of Edwin, which leads to the total ass-kickingness of Kibagami. What will happen next? Who will appear on the next show?

Perhaps Kibagami will get thrown through a car roof by LDP. On second thought, nah.

Note to Tom: I had Va'aiga win with the Pacific Stretch (Inverted DDT to Dragon Sleeper w/ Body Scissors) , cos it's really like the Point Break (Full Nelson Bomb to Full Nelson w/ Body Scissors) No other reason.

Guest Suicide King

actually LDP, Silent will be stalked by Kaimen Roja, who is revealed to be Trash's ex-wife, who (Trash) is having a torrid affair with Stryke, who repossessed Magnifico's car, which had King's macaroni hat in it. See?

First Segment

Did its job! The verb tense was a little odd, though.

Opening Promo featuring the Suicide King

“Go play in some toxic waste yourself if you want super powered vision!”

I see someone else watches Family Guy, too.

I love Johnny’s dickish, over-the-top heel Bond character. I really, really like the new theme music. I’m glad to see his angle continuing to progress, even though the way it was done makes him look more faceish than he probably ought to. Getting slapped down by the Suicide King just establishes a certain amount of pathos.

The first promo was done in the past tense because it had happened "Earlier In The Day". :)

As for Johnny looking to facish, I was going for Johnny being too much of a coward to respond to another cowards attack. He just basically just held his head and bitched. I didn't mean to give a face vibe. :(

And I have only see Family Guy like twice. I thought I made that line up. :(

Guest Space_Cowboy

It's shows as good as this that make me want to come back for the 87th time, but then i remember i suck and would just no-show everything anyway.

:: drives off in Magnifico's car wearing King's macaroni hat ::

I dunno if I'm a big fan of Kibs going out and destroying Show, Crane, a staffer, and successfully bullying the biggest heel in the federation, but if people consented to the use of their characters that way, it's all good. However, as long as Edwin and Kibs come through in this match at Genesis, then it's all good.

First: I have power back! Goddamn you Isabel!

Second: since a couple people have mentioned I thought I'd cover it. I wrote the backstage stuff and I didn't intend for it to look like Kibs had annihilated Crane, just sorta shoved him aside. Jeffrey the valet, yeah. Sorry to Dante and anyone else if he looked a bit too brutish back there.

But we *will* come through, so it's all good. And now that I have electricity and internet again, I'll be reviewing the rest of the show.

Guest Suicide King

Apparently I have some sort of tesseract in my shirt sleeve to allow me to hide a full size wooden baseball bat up it. Neat trick, Johnny!

Fear my space-time bending heelishness! ;)

Yeah... umm... it's a retractable one. As you can tell by how crappy all of those promos were written, I was just trying to get a few points across without doing something like this:

Note to all readers: Due to me being lazy the following statements are true.

1. Johnny is revealed as an active secret agent to the world.

2. Wildchild is revealed as a drug dealer and the man Johnny has been after all this time.

3. Wildchild Vs. Johnny @ Genesis!!