TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolWrestling

Fuck the McMahon devil child

There is an article on the Fozzy forum stating that Chris and Jessica Irvine (a.k.a. Jericho) have birth to their son Ash Edward on Sept. 24th at 8 p.m. We all want to send out our congrats to the family. ... Thanks to Carrie Fasbender for sending that along.

1wrestling.com

Guest Anglesault

He named his child ASH?

That's it. When I take over the world, I'm implementing a plan. When a couple is expecting a baby, they have to submit the chosen baby names to me. If it's a name that's likely to humiliate the kid for the rest of his life, their choice gets vetoed and they are given a normal name.

Edited by Anglesault

Something tells me this kid will kick whoever's ass makes fun of him.

Not if the other kids know how to do a Pedigree. Apparently Jericho's have no defense against it.

Guest RollingSambos

You just know that this kid is going to be bullied by some huge kid named Paul...

You just know that this kid is going to be bullied by some huge kid named Paul...

...not to mention he'll probably be mediocre at everything he does. Just like daddy.

Jericho's kid is gonna get pushed by HHH's kid...pushed in the sandbox that is!

Fuck, just imagine all the wrestlers' kids like playing together, chopping each other in the nursery. It's adorable.

Guest Dynamite Kido
...not to mention he'll probably be mediocre at everything he does. Just like daddy.

gimmicks....don't you love it!!!???

Ash- Cool name

Ashley- Girls name

Son of Chris Irvine who is the son of a hockey goon- Not gonna get picked on

Daddy is rich and famous, the kid is safe.

Fuck, just imagine all the wrestlers' kids like playing together, chopping each other in the nursery. It's adorable.

Vince McMahon's Wrestle Babies!!

Maybe that'll be the new WWE animated series.

gimmicks....don't you love it!!!???

I've never been a gimmick poster, pal.

I say what I think. Deal with it.

Undertaker's kid could be like: "This is my crib." And Benoit's little one really can have "toothless agression!"

One of the other wrestlebabies asks if they can ride Undertaker's tricycle... "I'm not feelin' it." ;p

Considering that Jericho's height keeps holding him back, I'm going to laugh if this kid turns into a big HOSS BAH GAWD and in twenty years we're sitting here bitching about how the kid has no talent.

Waiting for the first "no way Jericho is a smark darling even if his kid sux ull say hes great lololololol" reply.

Also, Fuck Goldberg's baby nearly behads everyone else's baby in games of "Tag, You're It."

Guest Plushy Al Logan

There was a thread on this a year and a half ago. Stuff was mentioned about that creepy old kid that keeps showing up for no reason, or that other old kid who owns the playground. The HHH baby would spit Steph's milk over his head, and play with the daughter of the nursery so his friends could get all the good toys.

Guest Anglesault
Ash- Cool name

Ashley- Girls name

Son of Chris Irvine who is the son of a hockey goon- Not gonna get picked on

Daddy is rich and famous, the kid is safe.

Chris is a small guy. Unless he married Xena, the kid is gonna be small.

Small kids named Ash don't survive.

Guest Choken One

but His wife is good looking and Jericho is a decent enough guy so that means he got good genes...so He can be a Player and get the pussy...

Guest hhheld_down
It takes a real man to name his child after a character in Evil Dead.

...or Pokemon, for that matter. ;p

Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!

Mediocre? Are you on crack?

Guest Deviant

His dad can just teach him a front face lock and Ash will be fine.

He won't get A's because his teachers will hold him down, but on the playground, he will be like Taz in ECW, small but willing and able to choke you out.

I don't mind the name Ash. Although if I was that kid, I would demand to be called Ash Jericho. Fuck "Irvine", even if it does have the hockey background.

Congrats to Chris and his wife.