TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Jimmy Yang Signs With WWE!

Guest MikeSC
Guess we have a new Raw Number 1 announcer.

I think I would have preferred him in TNA, where he would be able to show off his workrate.

"WORKRATE"?

Yang's WORKRATE?

Kid blows spots in a way that makes RVD blush.

-=Mike

Guest Joe_G

I just saw a few of his All Japan matches a few days ago--he looked pretty good to me.

I'm guessing Ultimo + Yang + Funaki = heel Japan stable.

(okay, maybe "hoping is a better word).

Guest Choken One
There aren't enough cruiser tags right now. They got Kidman and Rey.... Hardy and Moore.... Spanky and London... that's pretty much it. If Yang teamed up with Noble, that would be great. Jung Dragons 2003!

Matt/Moore

Rey/Kidman

Knoble/Yang

Spanky/London

Funaki/Dragon

Nunzio/someone in OVW...

That's six right there but I'd rather they not actually do a CW tag title...

Guest Choken One
I just saw a few of his All Japan matches a few days ago--he looked pretty good to me.

I'm guessing Ultimo + Yang + Funaki = heel Japan stable.

(okay, maybe "hoping is a better word).

Shouldn't it be Tajiri/Yang/Funaki?

Dragon? Please...

Guess we have a new Raw Number 1 announcer.

I think I would have preferred him in TNA, where he would be able to show off his workrate.

"WORKRATE"?

Yang's WORKRATE?

Kid blows spots in a way that makes RVD blush.

-=Mike

I would account that under technical abilty. However, isn't workrate the rate that you work at? In other words, the speed of your match?

Guest Trivia247

thats it....

the fight of the century...

the Awesome power of the Fists of Fury that Yang possesses

verses

the blinding Stiff Kicks of Tajiri!!!

who shall Survive!!!

Who I tells ya???

we could have a Yung Dragons reunion in the works.

I like Yang, but unfortunately i don't see him being much more successful than Ultimo has been. Hopefully he finds his way onto Smackdown eventually since i don't get Velocity in Australia (at least i don't think i do).

Well...Velocity sure is going to rule all pretty soon...all the talent that'll be there.

Lets face it, it's been better than Raw pretty much since it began existence.

Actually, TNA wanted to use him but SOMEONE said that they would not sign him if he worked their show. This happened a week or 2 after Raven came in which is why Julio Dinero is working for them now.

I love Jimmy Yang...and since TNA wasn't going to call him back again anyway...

Well...Velocity sure is going to rule all pretty soon...all the talent that'll be there.

Fuckin' A, dude.

Velocity Results............FROM THE FUTURE~!

A-Train beat Jimmy Yang

Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli beat Paul London and Spanky

Orlando Jordan beat Nunzio

The APA beat Funaki and Tajiri

That's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!

Didn't Kaz Hayushi have a WWE deal a while back? Guess now they're kicking themselves in the head for not retaining him for JUNG Dragons..... ah...

Yeah, Kaz was one of the buy-out guys from WCW. But after being stuck in HWA, he asked to be released so he could go work in Japan, because he knew the WWE would never use him.

I like Yang, but a) he's a cruiser and b) he's Asian, so he's FUCKED in the WWE.

But Yang can speak English. He's actually from Georgia.

When WCW began their Cruiserweight Tag Team division, they only had Kidman and Mysterio, Romeo and Skipper, Karagias and Moore, and Jung Dragons. So, Kidman and Mysterio, London and Spanky, M. Hardy and Moore, Noble and Yang, and Funaki and U. Dragon would make a pretty good division. It would be very hard for them not to put on great matches.

WWE will probably use Jimmy Yang as Jamie Noble's other cousin who is an Elvis Impersonator. Was it just me, or was Yang way more into being a Flying Elvis than he should have been.

Speaking of which, is Nunzio and Jamie still cousins? Or has that been forgotten?

Guest Coffey

I know that I won't be getting my hopes up for this. The WWE also have Ultimo Dragon, Spanky & Paul London on contract, and look at what they are doing.

A five minute A-Train squash over Jimmy Yang on Velocity is not my idea of good news. Nor is an eight minute Velocity main event against Chavo Guerrero.

Guest Deviant
Oh well, at least they don't have Bryan Danielson, Low-Ki, AJ Styles, or Christopher Daniels yet.

Amen!

I would be happy for Yang, IF he was ever going to have a character that meant anything or a match that was allowed to be as good as it could be. Sticking with WWE racism, I'd love a Tajiri-Yang tag team. Or just Yang as a legitimate cruiserweight contender in a legitimate cruiserweight division. But since that will never happen, I will stick with my "Amen!" above.