TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Jimmy Yang Signs With WWE!

Jimmy Yang has signed to terms with WWE. I am pretty sure it was a developmental deal. Yang worked the WWE taping on September 1 against Tommy Dreamer in a bout that aired on the 9/7 edition of Heat. Apparently, he made a good impression on the company.

1wrestling.com

Guest TheGame2705

Well they had him before..funny how he got resigned for making a good impression. That's proof they don't watch the people they bring in.

Damn, WWE has snabbed another indy wrestler just so they can misuse him and have him conform to the WWE style just like everyone else. Oh well, at least they don't have Bryan Danielson, Low-Ki, AJ Styles, or Christopher Daniels yet.

Guess we have a new Raw Number 1 announcer.

I think I would have preferred him in TNA, where he would be able to show off his workrate.

Don't you mean MLW or ROH? As long as Russo's in TNA, any match with a good wrestler in it is hit-or-miss depending on how long it goes/how Russo books the match.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Hopefully the Number 1 announcer thing doesn't go down, because Yang's from Georgia- he speaks perfect English.

As Spiff said, he was one of the Jung Dragons,and then moved onto TNA as 1/3 of the Flying Elvises team with Sonny Siaki and Jorge Estrada. He's also been getting great reviews for his work in MLW (recently against Sonjay Dutt) but I haven't been able to see any of that.

It's a good addition to the roster, but as always, I wonder exactly how they use him. They tend to cut the cruisers off at the legs and prevent any highspot insanity from taking place.

Guest Ghettoman

His match with Dreamer was pretty good for Heat, he put over Dreamers DDT nicely with the "RVD-sell" and even went for the Yang Time, but missed.

I'll be fine if he's a regular on Velocity.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

The more useful wrestlers, the better. He'll eventually make his way to the Smackdown lowercard. Eventually.

Guest Choken One

Yeah I'm sure his Family feels the same way...

DAMN DADDY FOR MAKING A LIVING! DAMN HIM!

But yeah this either means we got MORE goodness for the CW level or Spanky or Funaki got a Velocity partner.

Hell, At this rate They could revive the CW Tag Titles at this point...