TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Oh my god...

Pleas for the love of god let Johnny be ok...

Nothing to do with having him play...but just please let him be ok after that...Please.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Ortiz should know better than to argue with fans.

It happens, people heckle.

Guest Choken One

One idiot drunk college fuck ruined the entire image of the fans...

FUCK OAKLAND.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Umm, he was heckling. He was drunk, this happens at EVERY game. Yet noone says anything about Ortiz yelling at fan? That's so bush league and shit like THAT shouldn't happen. Drunken dipshits are at every game.

All I can say is thank god Johnny is OK. Boston needs to win this game for him now. He is by far and away one of the nicest athletes in all of sports and it's sad to see him take a hit like that.

Guest Choken One

Exactly...Manny stands at the plate and walks slowly and Fox over reacts...Oakland Fans make complete jackasses out of themselves...

This has been one ugly beautiful series...

Umm, he was heckling. He was drunk, this happens at EVERY game. Yet noone says anything about Ortiz yelling at fan? That's so bush league and shit like THAT shouldn't happen. Drunken dipshits are at every game.

Yeah but does an incident like that happen every game? A guy's being wheeled out on a stretcher while the other guy is lucky to be standing. Where's the respect? Oh yeah, he's drunk, I forgot. Being drunk is always the loophole in assuming responsibility.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Ortiz is a professional, he's trained not to listen to the fans. So what? The guy was an asshole, why did Ortiz have to argue with him? He didn't, that was totally unprofessional.

Ortiz is a professional, he's trained not to listen to the fans. So what? The guy was an asshole, why did Ortiz have to argue with him? He didn't, that was totally unprofessional.

Prolly cause two of his teammates just got FUCKED up on a play and I guess he thought these dickhead fans could show just a LITTLE bit of respect.

Well I know I speak for alot of Boston fans here when I say that if we blow this game and get knocked out of the playoffs tonight...I will seriously cry my eyes out.

After watching 90% of the games during the season I saw things I have never seen from a baseball team. Things like they just showed and talked about like the team Hugs, and friendship. This team is almost 100% in love with each other...it's absolutely incredible how closely knit this team really is.

It would just be very sad for me, and thousands of other Boston Red Sox fans if we blew this game and lost the chance to take on the Yanks in the ALCS.

90% of games? Did you see the one where the bullpen blew a 9-2 lead to the Marlins and lost in the top of the 9th on a Mike Lowell 3 run homerun? That was a good one.

90% of games? Did you see the one where the bullpen blew a 9-2 lead to the Marlins and lost in the top of the 9th on a Mike Lowell 3 run homerun? That was a good one.

Yea that was a great game, almost as good as the other one where Boston smoked florida for 14 runs in the first inning...

What was the final of that game again?

Did you see the Florida games from 1998-2000 where they had 0 fans and almost as many wins? Those were good years.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

What's the point in talking shite about the Marlins? He'll just bring up the games where didn't sell out in the playoffs.