TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Miguel does it again, and Marlins lead it 5-4. WOOOOOOOOOO!

God help me, I'm cheering for the Marlins.

I'm sure the people I live with think it was a little odd of me to yell GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! at the top of my lungs three times in about 5 minutes. Needless to say everyone is in my room watching the game now.

Yea but who wants to see the fuckin Yankees in the Series AGAIN destroying said CUBS/MARLINS?

I don't.

I'll be a man of rage if they win the ALCS.

The best thing that can happen for Baseball is the Yankees losing in game 7 every year.

Ratings and interest go down after the Yanks get eliminated...becuase a lot of people watch just to hope they lose.

I myself hope for a Cubs vs. Sox Series...

and there to be an unexpected players strike during game 7...

OR maybe they'll just play to a 0-0 tie into eternity

Here's MY prediction.

The Red Sox will shock everyone sweep the Yankees.

Then they will face the Chicago Cubs in the World Series.

Game 7 of that Series will be played in Fenway park of course.

Bottom of the 9th inning, Bases Loaded for the Sox...No outs...Nomar Garciapparra at bat...The Pitch...

Suddenly the TV goes haywire and everyone outside of Boston wonders what the hell just happened. Moments later the Special News Update reports that a 8.7 Earthquake leveled the city of Boston and a huge fault opened up right under Fenway swallowing all players, and fans.

This, my friends, is a premonition. Just last night there was a 1.7 quake here in Rhode Island.

The BIG ONE is coming...

Well, I just have a problem with Red Sox fans that give up so easily and say stupid shit like "1918" and all that. We already have enough people chanting that, I don't need to hear it from fellow "fans"...

Dude I'm just messin around. If you could have seen me jumping around losing my mind and having several heart attacks all weekend, especially Saturday while I was in those amazing Monster seats, you would know i'm as big a Red Sox fan as anyone ever could be.

Cubs/Marlins will be on FX I believe.

what they just said was the the NLCS game 2 will be on FOX except for in NY/Boston where the ALCS game will be on FOX, and the ALCS game 1 will be on FX regardless.

So I get the NY Feed of FOX which has the ALCS Game on it and I get FX which has the ALCS game on it, which means no NLCS Game.

I live in NY but I get the Syracuse feed. Not sure how that's gonna work out, but I think we will get both. They will know the NY markets and put the right game on FX...I'm hoping.