TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Genesis unfortunately delayed

Guest Suicide King

Sadly due to several miscommunication issues that are NO ONE's fault, the PPV must be delayed one day. This is due to several important matches either being unable to be finished for emergency reasons, or accidentally having sent incomplete matches. Since more than one event is affected, I have decided it is beter to delay Genesis to ensure that each match is marked fairly.

I am very sorry everyone.

Edited by Suicide King

Its cool. This way I don;t have to mark my matches while half-asleep. I can mark them while I am distracted by the television in the break room at lunch tomorrow. ;)

I'm a little miffed, as when out of my control circumstances fucked me over for the previous PPV, I got my ass busted. It matters not, as I understand the reasons why Genesis has been delayed and will wait it out eagerly anticipating the results of the tag match.

::sigh::

After checking my PMs just now, I have come to the realization that Genesis's delay is, at least in part, my fault. Apparently, 12,000 words was too much for the PM system to handle...of course, it didn't exactly tell me this when I sent the match. Stupid piece of fucking shite PM system...

Anyway...I was so spent after the match, I had to take a nap...and then when I awoke, I had to leave almost immediately (after showing, of course)...so I didn't check that my PM went through. By the time Raynor had emailed me, I was already gone.

So...my bad y'all...I'm really sorry. It's all my fault...but really...you can just blame Outcast...he's used to it.

Da "Outcast did it" H