TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaertos

SWF Smarkdown Card

SWF Smarkdown

October 13, 2003

LIVE from the SOLD-OUT Wheeling Civic Center in Wheeling, West Virginia

All matches are due by 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

Send to: Suicide King

Opening Promo:

Dace F'n Night

Hardcore-Gamers Championship

Hardcore Match

WildChild © v. Quiz

Quiz has been keeping an eye out for more chances at more gold. When new commissioner Stevens heard about this, he decided to grant his request, but I doubt the villianous Quiz had going ten minutes with the Bahamian BuzzSaw in mind.

Rules: You have to be kidding...

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: realitycheck

Singles Match

Va'aiga v. Nathaniel "Silent" Kibagami

Yes, Edwin convinced Grand Slam not to fire Silent, but he never said anything about making his stay pleasant. And after seeing the Maori Badass handle the cruel Bastion, Stevens knew just the match to make.

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

Tag Team Match

The Boston Strangler and Xstasy v. Erek Taylor and Andrew "The Sacred One" Blackwell

TBS has some real issues with Taylor. X beat the high-flyer in his first match back. Grand Slam gave Taylor two days to come up with a partner for this match, and he turned up one of the nastiest men in the business, the new ICTV Champion.

Rules: Standard Tag Match

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Grand Slam

Tag Team Match

The Bemani Cross Wizards (Thoth and Ced Ordonez) v. Justice and Rule (Judge William Hearford III & Ejiro fasaki)

The masters have returned, and only a fool would wait to get them on television! JnR try to take the first step back to tag glory by roughing up the reformed BCW. 'nuff said.

Word Limit: 5500

Main Event

The SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Singles Match

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © v. Dace Night

For the second show in a row, Tom Flesher sets out to defend his hard-earned title against the man who won the shot on Wednesday, Dace Night. Will Monday be the start of a new era or just another check mark next to the illustrious name of the current champion?

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Suicide King

Dammit Strangler, I finally got him feeling guilty about this stuff and you have to go and tell him it's "ok."

Tag Team Match

The Bemani Cross Wizards (Thoth and Ced Ordonez) v. Justice and Rule (Judge William Hearford III & Ejiro fasaki)

The masters have returned, and only a fool would wait to get them on television!  JnR try to take the first step back to tag glory by roughing up the reformed BCW.  'nuff said.

Word Limit: 5500

Prepare for some whoop-ass, people. Justice and Rule are back in action.

:firedevil:

Guest Goodear

Come Judge let us practice our ParaParaDancing to show these dancers how to use their arms!

Tag Team Match

The Boston Strangler and XStacy v. Erek Taylor and Andrew "The Sacred One" Blackwell

TBS has some real issues with Taylor. X suffered a loss in his first match back to the high-flyer. Grand Slam gave Taylor two days to come up with a partner for this match, and he turned up one of the nastiest men in the business, the new ICTV Champion.

Niggling question: Uhh....didn't Xstasy win? Just a descriptive flaw, but still O.o

Guest Suicide King
Everyone! Since Z has vanished, the show will be postponed til tomorrow! If you haven't written yet or are finishing up, consider yourself gifted with an extension until 11 pm Eastern tomorrow.

Get laid, Frost.

I am indeed alive. The reason for my disappearance stems from my computer needing minor repairs, and having been taken to Future Shop. On Friday.

I don't have it back yet, and it's only now I've been able to start up this ultra weak, piece of shit Aptiva I own to get online. Apologies, but my computer's health is more important than the fed. So get fucked if you're pissed off.

I'll have my matches sent in shortly, and again, I'm sorry. And NO, I DIDN'T THINK TO GO TO THE FUCKING LIBRARY. God.

-Z

Wow... Z... chill man. Stuff happens, it just turns out that this was bad timing for the Fed. We'll live.

Man, people are pretty tense around here lately...