TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Real F'n Show

WWE News and Notes

Guest Real F'n Show

- Steve Austin will be appearing on the 10/28 edition of The Sharon Osbourne Show. He will tape his appearance this Thursday in L.A.

- The RAW house shows this weekend will be headlined by Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Intercontinental Title. Tommy Dreamer will return as a face against Mark Henry.

- Matt Cappotelli & John Hennigan from Tough Enough 3 will be working the Smackdown house shows this weekend against Sean O'Haire & developmental talent Horsu. The shows will be headlined by Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE Title.

- WWE is considering further expanding the Japanese mafia stable which already includes Tajiri, Jimmy Yang, and Ryan Sakoda. Kendo Ka Shin (All Japan Pro Wrestling) and Kenzo Suzuki (World Japan) have recently worked dark matches for WWE and are the likely candidates to join.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
. Kendo Ka Shin (All Japan Pro Wrestling) and Kenzo Suzuki (World Japan) have recently worked dark matches for WWE and are the likely candidates to join.

Wasn't the Ka Shin thing a one shot deal because he was in New York on holidays and had a dream to work for the WWE at least once???

Hell, might as well stick Funaki in with them. I would mark out if Hakushi came back.

The shows will be headlined by Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE Title.

And so it begins...

Guest StevieNightHeat

At least Smackdown are doing something right and building a new stable (where RAW only has Evolution), also add Ultimo and Funaki to the stable.

Guest Frank The Tank

I've heard Ka Shin was good, but I saw some of Suzuki on TNA and he sucked.

At least Smackdown are doing something right and building a new stable (where RAW only has Evolution), also add Ultimo and Funaki to the stable.

Guy's like Funaki and Ultimo should feud with them, as to avoid hoss squashes

I too like the Yakuza idea, but only if they're not made into a joke.

It's WWE. You will see every single stereotype that has to do with Japan and Yakuza. They will be a joke. Plus, most of them are small. No way Vince has these little Japanese midgets beating his hosses, no sirree bub.

WWE's writers don't know how to write any other way except that.

Kenzo Suzuki

This guy is aweful..aweful...aweful

Actually, his stuff from New Japan wasn't that bad. He's still very young though.

If you are going from his stint in TNA and WJ, then I could see where you think he is awful though.

You are all aware that wrestlers don't have to be in a stable together just because they come from the same country.

Remember this is WWE we're talking about

Guest Fook

This could definitely work if, and only if, they're not treated as a joke or a stereotype and are kept in the cruiser division where they can be a dominating force.

Otherwise, they'll be taking the FBI's place as Taker's personal bitches.

Kenzo Suzuki

This guy is aweful..aweful...aweful

So is your spelling... ;)

You are all aware that wrestlers don't have to be in a stable together just because they come from the same country.

Remember this is WWE we're talking about

But WWE haven't done or even suggested doing this angle, its just everyone on this board suggesting they put all their Japanese wrestlers together in a stable, which is stupid. If WWE did it, they would be stupid. As it is though, its only you guys suggesting they do it you're all being stupid.

It would nice it they built a Mexico vs Japan angle up for Survivor Series. Or have heel Japan led by Tajiri vs face Japan led by Ultimo Dragon.

Is Suzuki the guy Saturn wrestled on the TNA one year show? Is so, that guy does suck. They'd be better off bringing my man, Perry Saturn, back.

Guest Anglesault
It would nice it they built a Mexico vs Japan angle up for Survivor Series.

Uh, who would be the faces?

Well, I guess it works in Texas, but otherwise, the build up will be two non US, not anti-US countries feuding.

Er...

Is Suzuki the guy Saturn wrestled on the TNA one year show? Is so, that guy does suck. They'd be better off bringing my man, Perry Saturn, back.

Didn't Suzuki quit/retire due to the death of another Japanese star during training?

Also, I heard he's not that great, but you can't judge the Saturn match, since Japanese politics played a major part in Saturn not cooperating with him, etc.

I love this Japanese Mafia idea, it's the best news I've heard in a VERY long time.

Still, why wouldn't they bring in a few guys that would work in a division besides the Crusierweight division? I'd love to see a few heavy's come over to SD.

It would nice it they built a Mexico vs Japan angle up for Survivor Series.

Uh, who would be the faces?

Well, I guess it works in Texas, but otherwise, the build up will be two non US, not anti-US countries feuding.

Er...

Mexico would be the Rudos and Japan as the face. Or it could be a mix match team like say Eddie, Tajiri, the new japanese guys vs Rey, Ultimo, Chavo, Funaki.

I like the Yakuza angle, as long as they keep Funaki and Ultimo out of the group. They don't fit in at all. Speaking of Ultimo (off-topic), I'm surprised he hasn't tried to get a couple of his students in the CW division (particularly CIMA and Magnum). C-Max in the Yakuza group wouldn't be bad.

Guest Dynamite Kido
It would nice it they built a Mexico vs Japan angle up for Survivor Series. Or have heel Japan led by Tajiri vs face Japan led by Ultimo Dragon.

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
FBI vs. Yakuza feud, coming soon to you, and ONLY ON VELOCITY!

Yeah, and when Taker or Big Show don't have feuds, they will squash the poor bastards on a regular basis.

I like Tajiri as the leader and I know Ultimo will never turn and the WWE probably won't do anything with him either, but I think it'd be kinda interesting after a short feud with someone, they revealed Ultimo as like the "Godfather" of the group. Tajiri still has a primary leader role, but Ultimo has been the big honcho in charge. Then again, that would also need some mic time, and my guess is that would end up like La Parka or Kai En Tai a few years back...