TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

HHH & Stephanie wedding, this Saturday

Well guys, it all happens within 2 days. Paul & Stephanie will say, "I do", and The Apocolypse will finally arrive in the WWE.

There's nothing else I can say right now, other than, It's been a great 20 year ride with the WWF/E. But, I guess all good things must come to an end, sometime.

You may call me stupid, but that's how I feel.

I'm still counting on a bitter divorce.

Me too, resulting in HHH getting the j.o.b treatment, and soon after drifting away....

Then, and ONLY then, we will have our precious wrestling federation back where it belongs!

I hope you guys realize it's going to last about 2 months and that will be the end of that.

That could be one of the greatest events to ever take place. Wrestling would be saved.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

You guys are kidding yourself. Trip hasn't put up with Stephanie the last few years just to piss it all away in a few months. He's in this for the long haul. I can't even begin to imagine all the horrifying McMahon-crap he's probably put up with already, not to mention all the supplements he's abused himself with over the last ten years. He's paid the price, he's done the time, he can take whatever they have to dish out. The last man standing in this match will be Triple-H.

You guys are kidding yourself. Trip hasn't put up with Stephanie the last few years just to piss it all away in a few months. He's in this for the long haul. I can't even begin to imagine all the horrifying McMahon-crap he's probably put up with already, not to mention all the supplements he's abused himself with over the last ten years. He's paid the price, he's done the time, he can take whatever they have to dish out. The last man standing in this match will be Triple-H.

^ got a point you know.

HHH may just be immune to it all.

Guest drdrainoscott

I wonder if they'll release this on DVD? Imagine the extras...

- The Drive-Thru wedding ceremony

- The build-up of the dogshit angle

- The long lost footage of the conclusion of the Steph/Angle angle

- The classic match with Jericho and Steph jobbing to Trips, forcing Steph to leave WWE FOREVER

I would pick that one up in a heartbeat

Guest The Old Me

Our only hope is for a younger, more HOSS of a wrestler to come whisk Stephanie away. Trips will NEVER kick her to the curb. He is so much smarter than Hogan.

Well guys, it all happens within 2 days. Paul & Stephanie will say, "I do", and The Apocolypse will finally arrive in the WWE.

There's nothing else I can say right now, other than, It's been a great 20 year ride with the WWF/E. But, I guess all good things must come to an end, sometime.

You may call me stupid, but that's how I feel.

You're stupid.

If you are letting this bother you, you need to go to the store and purchase a life.

The WWE will go down because they failed to create new stars and stopped making money, not because HHH and Steph got married. Signs that the product was going down the toilet were imminent in the middle of 2001. This marriage will not change the course of what is an already burning airplane going down.

Guest Choken One

This is pathetic...Two people get married, which is the most important thing in everyone's life outside of their own child's birth and all you idiots act is like it's the end of the world.

Shit like that gives us a bad name.

This is pathetic...Two people get married, which is the most important thing in everyone's life outside of their own child's birth and all you idiots act is like it's the end of the world.

Shit like that gives us a bad name.

Amen, CO, amen.

The WWE will go down because they failed to create new stars and stopped making money, not because HHH and Steph got married. Signs that the product was going down the toilet were imminent in the middle of 2001. This marriage will not change the course of what is an already burning airplane going down.

Yeah, but HHH would throw out all the parachutes except for one for him to use.

:P

I'll give them credit for one thing as I had assumed they'd subject us to televising the damn thing live. Of course they are cancelling house shows to accomodate it.

Guest Choken One

No One and WILL you fucking give it up you indy fucks...TNA, ROH and MLW are STILL way below WWE in every stage.

WWE is NOT in shambles like WCW was in 2000...they might be putting on a equally shitty product but they aren't going bankrupt anytime soon ok...

It's pathetic how you all just assume WWE will be dead in 2 months because two people that been dating for 4 years finally got married...

It won't be any god damn different people...

Give it up...this is just another bullshit excuse for you to cry and moan about HHH.

OK, that was a bit harsh but I think it was true.

Being cruel to be kind ?

Anyways, things will stay as they were for the past year or so, with HHH ruling, RAW sucking, and everything else sucking with it. How much worse CAN it get ?

Guest Choken One
I'll give them credit for one thing as I had assumed they'd subject us to televising the damn thing live. Of course they are cancelling house shows to accomodate it.

Big fucking deal, they won't have a couple house shows in Pigonhole fuck Iowa this weekend.

Could it be because the Daughter of the Boss, whom alot of people in the company watched grow up in their very eyes, along with Triple H one of the boys is getting married. Just because RVD doesn't like HHH, doesn't mean no one else does either, matter of fact, no one seems to like RVD rather.

For Shame, that those people would rather see them get married then to put on another show in some waterhole town.