TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

If you need to get someone off crack

God, what a piece of bleeding-heart garbage.

My future sister-in-law's a crackhead and I want her in jail for as long as possible...

So what day is it again that you officially become part of that redneck/white trash family?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

F_1_tf19mlsa8.jpg

This is why people stay away from crack.

Guest stardust
"A few people who have very strong religious beliefs can be helped with a program like that," says Jim Quinn, who directs the Institute for Studies of Addictions at the University of North Texas. He has studied Florida prostitutes as part of a research project. "But drug addiction is the driving thing here," he says. "She needs to work one-on-one with licensed chemical-dependency counselors.

"The odds of a purely faith-based program working for this woman are not high."

Wooooo! UNT guy getting quoted!

As for the story...I'm curious to see if the program actually helps her reform. But, yeah...geezus...$8 and a Baby Ruth. Now that's cheap.

*Note to self: Go to college... become professor. Proceed to get a grant to STUDY PROSTITUTES IN FLORIDA*

Why not get a grant to study MMORPGs in stead?

...and no, I wasn't kidding. There is a professor who actually does this for a living...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
"A few people who have very strong religious beliefs can be helped with a program like that," says Jim Quinn, who directs the Institute for Studies of Addictions at the University of North Texas. He has studied Florida prostitutes as part of a research project. "But drug addiction is the driving thing here," he says. "She needs to work one-on-one with licensed chemical-dependency counselors.

"The odds of a purely faith-based program working for this woman are not high."

Wooooo! UNT guy getting quoted!

As for the story...I'm curious to see if the program actually helps her reform. But, yeah...geezus...$8 and a Baby Ruth. Now that's cheap.

Baby Ruth's are quite tastey

God, what a piece of bleeding-heart garbage.

My future sister-in-law's a crackhead and I want her in jail for as long as possible...

So what day is it again that you officially become part of that redneck/white trash family?

Hopefully she'll be dead before then...

That's incredible. I can't believe Baby Ruths haven't come to Australia yet. But now that I finally have the oppurtunity to ask, what exactly are they? What are the ingredients? These things I must know.

I like telling a hippie they need to get closer to Mother Nature.... and then introduce them to a 2x4.

Odd how they don't seem to love trees when they are getting their skulls cracked by them.

Hipocrites.

Guest The Old Me
I like Peanut Butter Twix as well...  now Peanut Butter Twix ice cream fucking ownz.

You fat fucks.

Welcome to the jungle, pussy.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Hell keep the $8 and for just the Baby Ruth you can get this great specimen:

sloth12.jpg