TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

Worst Match Possible...like ever

Guest BAR

Whoa, that's ferocious. Some nostalgia in there, though. Big Sal, Akeem. Can't touch the travesty known as Mabel vs. Yokozuna.

Is this worst match possible? Or the worst match that ever occured? Cause the worst match to ever take place in reality was the bra and panties match between Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco. Wait......that's the worst match possible too!

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I'd have to pick Gonzales vs. Jones. Maybe if you eat pizza before you watch the match, you'll literally puke when you watch it.Uggh! :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

People say violent movies influence violence. Well, I say this match would influence me to seek and destroy. :firing: :firing: :firing: :firing:

Guest drdrainoscott

The worst match I ever saw, and will hope to never see again, was the Kane vs. Big Show match from King of the Ring '99. Anyone remember the 5 minute bearhug???

The worst match I ever saw, and will hope to never see again, was the Kane vs. Big Show match from King of the Ring '99. Anyone remember the 5 minute bearhug???

It was a chokehold, and it was supposed to signal a runin from Hardcore Holly. Apparently, he didn't get the memo, and as a result those 2 guys were forced to look dumb and adlib a finish.

Guest drdrainoscott
The worst match I ever saw, and will hope to never see again, was the Kane vs. Big Show match from King of the Ring '99.  Anyone remember the 5 minute bearhug???

It was a chokehold, and it was supposed to signal a runin from Hardcore Holly. Apparently, he didn't get the memo, and as a result those 2 guys were forced to look dumb and adlib a finish.

Yeah your right a choke hold. I remember thinking that whoever was in the chokehold should have been dead cause they were strangled for so long.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Selling Match:

Goldberg vs. The Undertaker

Edited by Plushy Al Logan

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Selling Match:

Goldberg vs. The Undertaker

Yokozuna v. Mabel v. Tugboat Taylor v. Mr. Cheex in a "No Generic Fat Guy Standing Splashes" Deathmatch.

First person to sell anyone of those splashes wins.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Loch Ness/One Man Gang vs. Mabel/Tugboat

BRA And PANTIES Match

::shudders::

Guest MikeSC
LOCH NESS is dead, making that all the creepier

I'd go with Hennig & Bulldog v Owen & Kerry Von Erich.

The idea of wrestling corpses gives me the willies.

-=Mike

Guest Duncan Eternia
Abdullah the Butcher and the Headhunters vs Mark Henry and Men on a Mission in a FMW Deathmatch.

LOL!!!!!!

Good one.

Guest MikeSC
Kerry Von Erich v. Zack Gowan in amputated body part on a pole match

Hmm, considering that Kerry is dead, would it be the first match in Zach's life where Gowen is the superior seller?

-=Mike