TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

How many people here

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

I have the toy (foam and plastic) smoking skulls belt, but the velcro has come off so it can only be worn over the shoulder.

I never really understood the point of getting one of those $250-350 replica wrestling title belts... I mean, what're you gonna do with it? Put it on your mantle. It might look nice, but it ain't worth that price to me. At least you could wear a replica sports jersey around town for the same price, though it might be funny to see reactions if you go walking around with the old WWF world title around your belt.

Though, somewhere I remember a comedy sketch about a guy wearing championship belts to business meetings and such, and people were in such awe that they were in the palm of his hand. Did that happen, or did I just imagine that?

I have a plastic version of the old eagle belt.

I take pictures with it all the time.

That's about the only use though.

Think about it. Win the lottery, buy a whole bunch of $300 replica belts, hold as many as you can, like one on your waist, one on each shoulder, one in each hand, hire a small asian guy to hold a bunch for you, and take a picture.

Ultimo Dragon all over again :headbang:

I've got the foam smoking skull belt, a foam tag title belt and my *beloved* foam I-C Title belt (long, boring story).

I *want* a replica I-C Belt so bad it's not even funny. I actually had the money to get it this past summer, but I spent it on other stuff.

Guest Dmann2000

I won the drawing at Pillman 2001 to get the custom made Pillman Memorial Championship- it has a caricature of Pillman in the center and has autographs of all the wrestlers from the event on the back.

And to drive Barron a little mad- the man who drew my name and handed me the belt (and took a photo with me and the belt) was...

WILLIAM REGAL

I won the drawing at Pillman 2001 to get the custom made Pillman Memorial Championship- it has a caricature of Pillman in the center and has autographs of all the wrestlers from the event on the back.

And to drive Barron a little mad- the man who drew my name and handed me the belt (and took a photo with me and the belt) was...

WILLIAM REGAL

You are my hero!

Do you want to buy my BGB? $95 shipped w/ curved plates.. ;)

[email protected]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm taking my chances on ebay for belts....

Is it Alliance Edition? Blank nameplate?

Yes, it's the Alliance Edition, but with the Angle nameplate. Good luck on ebay!

Shit...I was gunning for that myself at the show. Cool belt

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Man...I wish I could have one of those belts. That way, I could wear it to school and show everyone who the true champ is. The bad thing is the belts cost too much. :angry:

Guest Dynamite Kido

WILLIAM REGAL

Dude, seriously that's f'n awesome!!!!!

Guest BobBacklundRules

I have three foam belts; the attitude blue WWF Title, the new Raw World Title and the New Smackdown WWE Title.

I owned the BGB and I loved it. Back in middle school I wrestled in a fed with a lot of older guys, and some from indy feds down here. I brought it in to be used and after wrestling with those guys for a couple of years, they let me win it in the final blowoff to the fed. I kept it for a long time and was proud of it, but money got tight after highschool and I sold the sonofabitch to pay off a big bank overdraft. :(

I really want a BGB, or even the WWE Championship belt. Hopefully i can get one soon, but they are uncommon here in Aus.

I've seem the Big Gold Belt replica worn by a few rappers in videos. In the video, "Are We Cuttin" from XXX, Pastor Tory is wearing one all during the video. And in another one Redman is carrying the BGB around.

My best friend has the WCW belt and is probably getting another belt for Christmas. I'm not wasting my money on stuff like that, but if he wants to and I can hold it, wear it, etc. whenever I go over to his house, it's all good.