TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

11/12/03 card

The November 12, 2003 NWA-TNA PPV Preview

-Dont Forget To Watch The Free 30 Minute PPV Pre-Show!

-Join Us At The Asylum! Order Your Tickets Via Paypal!

-STING AND AJ STYLES VS. JEFF JARRETT AND LEX LUGER

After the main event this past Wednesday, Sting announced he would return this week with AJ Styles to take on Jeff Jarrett and a partner of his choosing! His selection - the TNA debuting Total Package Lex Luger! Without a doubt, the TNA "dream team" of Sting and Styles will have an all-out war against Jarrett and Luger!

-RAVEN AND ??? VS. DON CALLIS' REDSHIRT SECURITY

After disposing of Father Mitchell this past week, Raven was mauled later in the night by the monster Northcutt and Wilson. As a result, TNA has signed a match this Wednesday featuring Raven and a mystery partner against Callis' Red Dogs! Will Raven go with Julio or Punk - or someone outside of the Gathering? Tune in and find out!

-GAUNTLET MATCH TO DETERMINE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS TO THE NWA TAG TEAM TITLE: AMERICA'S MOST WANTED, SIAKI AND EKMO, 3LIVE KRU AND CM PUNK AND JULIO

After last Wednesday's broadcast, the NWA Tag Team Title scene has become complete chaos - with all of these teams claiming they deserve a shot at the gold. This Wednesday, under gauntlet rules, one of these teams will emerge to move on to a shot against Simon and Swinger for the title!

-X TRIPLE CHANCE TOURNAMENT: FALLEN ANGEL VS. LOW KI

Former Triple X tag team partners will face off this Wednesday to see who advances to the finals to determine a number one contender to Michael Shane's X gold!

-X TRIPLE CHANCE TOURNAMENT: CHRIS SABIN VS. CHAD COLLYER

Prior to being the last eliminated in the X Battle Royal this past week, Sabin was injured at the hands of the eventual winner, newcomer X"! As a result, will Sabin even be able to compete against Chad Collyer this Wednesday? Will he be less than 100 percent?

-ABYSS VS. NWA SECURITY "HEAVY D" DON HARRIS

This past week on TNA, TNA Management Consultant Don Callis managed to gain some kind of control over Abyss! Now, with this new monster on a short leash, Callis is sending Abyss after NWA Blackshirt Security Don Harris this Wednesday night. The question is, will NWA Director of Authority Erik Watts have anything to say about this?

-ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

Surprisingly enough, I like Don Harris. There, I said it. I'll never forget the promo that the Harris Bros. did with Disqo back in WCW, where Disqo was looking to hire them as muscle, and they went "okay, we'll do it...but we don't want your money...we want sandwiches and beer." That had me laughing.

And Heavy D had two or three decent brawls with Malice back in the early months, so I can't hate him fully.

I'm looking forward to this show, if only for Ki/Daniels and Sabin/Collyer.

Guest Salacious Crumb

This has some potentially good matches. The X stuff will be great and I think the ME will be decent enough as long as they keep Luger to very limited use.

I remember the beer and sandwiches promo too.

Hopefully TNA gives the X matches, especially Ki/Daniels, plenty of time and a clean finish. The rest should range from decent to good, so on paper it looks like it'll be a good show.

Surprisingly enough, I like Don Harris. There, I said it. I'll never forget the promo that the Harris Bros. did with Disqo back in WCW, where Disqo was looking to hire them as muscle, and they went "okay, we'll do it...but we don't want your money...we want sandwiches and beer." That had me laughing.

And Heavy D had two or three decent brawls with Malice back in the early months, so I can't hate him fully.

I'm looking forward to this show, if only for Ki/Daniels and Sabin/Collyer.

I'd laugh but I'm a Jorge Estrada fan so I don't really have a right to.

Low Ki vs. Daniels will obviously be nothing short of amazing. I'm intrigued by Sabin vs. Collyer. That should ber one hell of a match-up... and who do ya'll think Raven's partner is?

Guest The Last Free Voice

I still want a Punk heel turn on raven, if only to see the awsomeness I have missed thus far in ROH.

Ki-Daniels will range from eh to great depending on many factors. If they only get 10 minutes and are thus forced to work a spotty style, I can't see it being anything special. If TNA decides to give them 15-20 with a clean finish it could be really good.

I'm not a fan of Chad Collyer, but I think he and Sabin could have a good match. I'd order, but I refuse to justify TNA's decision to bring in Luger by giving them a buy. Sorry.