TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom Viscount

The One and Only Survivor Series Thread

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
HBK pins Jericho with counter pin to Walls

Makes sense. Jericho has to give back that win that he got over HBK after tons of interference from Raw.

U mean when Jericho won a good 5 minutes after The LONE interference from Orton?

Shhhh... don't say stuff like that to Andrew. He'll go off on some disturbing rant about how he'd like to bust open Torrie Wilson and how Stone Cold is evil.

so What's the Rating for The blood on the Muta Scale?

I've never understood the Muta scale.

Was it just that he bled a huge amount on one show, or does he bleed all the time?

It was based on a one tmie match.

Guest Qonas

Austin haters, in their futility and ignorance, make me laugh uncontrollably. Anyways good match and good showing.

Guest ligerbomb03

Wow. Batista.... you get rid of the no-talent hacks only to have another one come out of the woodwork.

Guest Choken One
so basically did the whole jericho is a man in love who hates the evil authority that is austin/ austin has become what he once hated angle pretty much dead??

Jericho could care less...He wants some of that Matrix Booty.

Austin haters, in their futility and ignorance, make me laugh uncontrollably.

Shut the fuck up, newbie bitch.

You're meant to be NICE when you start out here.

UYI

SNAP!!!!

LMFAO

HBK pins Jericho with counter pin to Walls

Makes sense. Jericho has to give back that win that he got over HBK after tons of interference from Raw.

U mean when Jericho won a good 5 minutes after The LONE interference from Orton?

Shhhh... don't say stuff like that to Andrew. He'll go off on some disturbing rant about how he'd like to bust open Torrie Wilson and how Stone Cold is evil.

I stand corrected I guess.

And what's your point, Mr. Zazzu? How are those at all connected?

Although maybe at least this means Austin will be beating the crap out of Torrie on SD soon.

so basically did the whole jericho is a man in love who hates the evil authority that is austin/ austin has become what he once hated angle pretty much dead??

Unfortunately...Jericho is one of my favorites, but I haven't paid much attention to him until it started up.

I'm a bit surprised that Jericho isn't the one that won, but this could make sense in the end. Remember how Orton was really cocky on Raw, and saying to Jericho that if he got tagged in, he would take care of it? Well, he pretty much proved his point, and with Jericho maybe turning face, we could see a Y2J vs. Orton feud.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

So the Legend Killer gets another one?

That's a startlingly good bit of continuity.

Bravo.