King of the Ring 2002 VHS (7.98)

Vengeance 2002 DVD (9.98)

Summerslam 2002 DVD (9.98)

Summerslam 2002 VHS (7.98)

Rebellion 2002 DVD (9.98)

Rebellion 2002 VHS (7.98)

Best of Confidential DVD (7.98)

Best of Confidential VHS (5.98)

WWE: All Ramped Up: Volume One DVD (5.98)

WWE: All Ramped Up: Volume One VHS (3.98)

These are all of the titles that are being offered for now.

Personally, I'm DEFINITELY picking up Vengeance 2002 and...yes... the Ramped Up DVD...since it's so cheap.

Wallow.

I'll probably go for Rebellion 2002. I have everything else, except for Ramped Up. I think Suncoast has been offerering that free when you buy the newest DVD releases, anyway.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I still wouldn't buy Ramped Up even if it was $6 especially since it's probably out of date by now

neat. I dont have a Wallgreens near me and felt pretty down when people reported getting like half a dozen DVDs for the price of one at Suncoast. I went ahead and got Rebellion, Vengeance and King Of The Ring. The first 2 seem pretty good, and the last one at least has a couple decent matches and adds to the collection so to speak. I have Summerslam and Confidential and no interest in Ramped.

Really, is this all Walgreens? If it is I will be making a special trip to my friendly neighborhood Walgreens. Upon reaching my home I will place a special call, 347-1111. I will then be able to spend the rest of my day in peaceful bliss. Choken knows what I am talking about.

Guest drdrainoscott

Well for leftovers, they sure have jacked up the prices. $60 for a WCW PPV is rediculous, you can get it for half that on half.com. And they are VHS too...what are they thinking?

The WCW released are NOT jacked up. That's how much Warner Bros. (who took over WCW sales, like Bach at the Beach 2000 etc.) sells the for.

The video store I used to work at wouldn't order the WCW titles because of the ridiculous price.

VHS generally aren't priced to own much anymore. When they are (like 14.99 instead of 129.99), its a few months after the DVD release.

Sucks, huh? 60.00 for KANYON Vs. MIKE AWESOME, smell the hatred!!!!

Guest BobBacklundRules

I checked out two local Walgreens stores and all I saw was Hulk Still Rules on VHS.

As for the DVD's from shopzone, the only two that look good on paper for me are King of the Ring and Confidential.

(excluding summerslam, since I already have it)

Edited by BobBacklundRules

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

From what I heard, they sold some of the WWE DVDs too. I bought the Game DVD, which says World Wrestling Entertainment, and Hogan's is also I think.

I believe Walgreens is just getting in the WWF stuff that technically isn't supposed to be sold anymore (with the scratch logo).

Don't know about Walgreens, but our CVS Pharmacies here in northeast TN had quite the variety of WWF DVD's at 9.99 each - got WM 18, SummerSlam 2001, Vengeance 2001, and WWF Action!

I assumed that it was all because of the WWF scratch logo as well.

The Best of Confidential dvd at that price is a must-buy, considering it has Bret Hart VS British Bulldog from Summerslam 1992.

K-Mart also has alot of DVDs for $4.99. I got WWF Action, Mick Foley: Hard Knocks Cheap Pops, Hardy Boyz, Undertaker: This is My Yard, Invasion, No Mercy 2001, and Summerslam 1999.

I think each K-Mart is supposed to have a different selection.

Guest BobBacklundRules
I believe Walgreens is just getting in the WWF stuff that technically isn't supposed to be sold anymore (with the scratch logo).

That is true, today I stopped by the same Walgreens that I went to last weekend and found one WWF Vengeance 2001 DVD and bought it for $6. Brought it home and sure enough the insert was gone. WWE opened it, took out the scratch logo insert and resealed it.

K-Mart also has alot of DVDs for $4.99. I got WWF Action, Mick Foley: Hard Knocks Cheap Pops, Hardy Boyz, Undertaker: This is My Yard, Invasion, No Mercy 2001, and Summerslam 1999.

I think each K-Mart is supposed to have a different selection.

K-Mart, eh? Looks like I'll be headed across the Ohio River this weekend to go check that selection out. But knowing my luck, there probably won't be a single WWF/WWE DVD left by the time I get there...

-Ben

So does everyone's local pharmacies sell cheap wrestling DVDs except mine!?!? Does anyone in the DC/Maryland metropolitan area know of any CVSs or Walmarts that sell these? Because I have never seen it...