TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Heatless Wonders

Guest BionicRedneck

Yeah, you can only hear any heat for Orton whatsoever if you turn your TV up really loud. Yup, that's it. He has less heat than Mark Jindrak. Sure.

Seriously, what a load of shit. I'm not saying Orton is over, but he isn't the most heatless guy on the roster.

This is another of those SmartMarks Forum myths along with "Kurt Angle is a great wrestler", "Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar was a great match", "Brock Lesnar has no heat" (well after the time he started to get over), "Shawn O'Haire is good", "Kurt Angle has been booked badly for 99.99999% of his WWE career", "RVD is good", "RVD should be World Champ", "RVD is gonna leave and go to TNA and rule because he can work his old style again!!111", "To make the WWE better they should sign/push (insert indy worker)!" and all the anti-Goldberg garbage.

With all the push he is getting the biggest heatless offender is Mr. Undeserving jabronie 2004 Randy Orton.

You obviously never seen Mark Henry and Matt Morgan.

And you've obviously never seen a book on grammar.

As much as I dislike Orton and his push, this thread seems like yet another way of talking negatively about Orton. Yes, he's green in every way and shouldn't be getting anywhere near the push he's getting, but how many times can you beat that into the ground? Let the guy crash and burn due to not being ready for this sort of push and that'll be that.

Guest BionicRedneck
The point isn't that he's less over than Jindrack and Cade...because he's more over than them.

The point is...Orton is the most pushed, least over person since pre-SummerSlam 2002 Brock Lesnar.

Of the regulars on the shows, Raw, SD, Heat, Velocity, who's the least over?

It doesn't say "Of those people who are getting strongly pushed, who's the least over".

So why are so many people saying Orton. Jindrak/Cade are regulars. Matt Morgan is a regular etc.

Guest Anglesault
Yeah, you can only hear any heat for Orton whatsoever if you turn your TV up really loud.

Yeah.

You hear the loud boos raining down?

Randy Orton doesn't get the least heat, that's for SURE, but no way does he get the most. And also, no-one gave a SHIT about Scott Steiner on RAW this week. Infact, I'm going for the two guys that faced The Dudleyz on RAW last week. THEY didn't have any heat. What about Scott Steiner though ?

Guest Frank Grimes
Infact, I'm going for the two guys that faced The Dudleyz on RAW last week. THEY didn't have any heat.

They were dark match fodder probably never to be seen again. They were only there so Flair could cost the Dudleys a match against 2 jobbers.

They were dark match fodder probably never to be seen again. They were only there so Flair could cost the Dudleys a match against 2 jobbers.

I say stick em on RAW every week to stop everyone moaning about Randy Orton.

Does anyone even remember the NAMES of these guys off the top of your head.

Randy Orton doesn't get the least heat, that's for SURE, but no way does he get the most. And also, no-one gave a SHIT about Scott Steiner on RAW this week. Infact, I'm going for the two guys that faced The Dudleyz on RAW last week. THEY didn't have any heat. What about Scott Steiner though ?

Scott Steiner usually gets more heat than orton.

Guest Frank Grimes

I say stick em on RAW every week to stop everyone moaning about Randy Orton.

Does anyone even remember the NAMES of these guys off the top of your head.

How can you forget Eddie Praver and Russell Simpson?

(Of course I looked it up)

Randy Orton's not so bad. He's got a good basic cocky heel persona, he's got mic skills, and he's slightly below average at worst in the ring. Sure, he may be a little rough around the edges, but he gets decent heat and he's entertaining more often than not.

If you're looking for all-around most heatless, I think Cade and Jindrak have it locked up. It doesn't matter if they get wins over the Dudley Boyz or Evolution or what. They just make you want to sleep through everything.

Guest Anglesault
he's got mic skills,

Huh?

he's slightly below average at worst in the ring

Huh?

but he gets decent heat

HUH?

It has got to be Jacqueline. Despite being on the roster for years she gets no heat or pop peroid. Watch any her of her intros.. you can hear a pin drop. No one else in the WWE right now is that heatless.

Guest Anglesault

The thing with Jacqueline is that she basically gets one three minute match on Raw every month. That barely qualifies as a regular.

Contrast that with someone like, oh, Randy Orton who has three segments every week.

I think he's the biggest offender.

Seriously, Anyone else think AS is completely obsessed with Randy Orton. It's like every other post by him has something to do with bitching about ORton. Jesus christ.

Anyway, my pick is Jaqueline. When you can't get a reaction in your own hometown when the announcer says it loudly enough for everyone to hear, then you're pretty damn heatless. I don't know why they keep this woman around. Nobody gives a shit about her or EVER has.

Guest Anglesault
Seriously, Anyone else think AS is completely obsessed with Randy Orton. It's like every other post by him has something to do with bitching about ORton. Jesus christ.

It's no different than what I do any time they push someone with no upside.

Seriously,  Anyone else think AS is completely obsessed with Randy Orton.  It's like every other post by him has something to do with bitching about ORton.  Jesus christ.

It's no different than what I do any time they push someone with no upside.

Like Test for example.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Terri doesn't have the least heat because the pervs in attendance pop for her skeletor body whenever shes in her underwear.

I don't count Jacqueline, since she's been on RAW two or 3 times in the last 6 months.

Regular's means almost every week, unless they are injured. She just shows up in her hometown (where she DOES get Pops, remember Texans always get popped) to wrestle the womens champion.

I don't even remember the last RAW she was on.

Guest Mosaicv2
Orton gets some heat. He poses and fans boo etc.

Not on my TV

most of the time they chant "you suck" or "Orton sux"

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'd say Orton. There are people with less heat than him but he should be getting something for the six months or so of insane push that he's been getting.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I think I would have to go with Orlando Jordan. Considering even the smartest of smartmarks have probably called him Orlando Jones(the actor), I would considering not even knowing a guys name would be NOT over.

Benoit.

Guest FrigidSoul

I can't say I've watched wrestling recently but has anybody started to pop for Captain Fuck Up or have they realised Batista is just a really big male Hoss version of Gail Kim? I mean think of it

Arm Bar is to Gail Kim

as

Power Bomb is to Batista

Guest Anglesault

Not on my TV

I've heard you suck ONCE and never heard "orton sucks" hardly most of the time.

I think I would have to go with Orlando Jordan. Considering even the smartest of smartmarks have probably called him Orlando Jones(the actor), I would considering not even knowing a guys name would be NOT over.

Especially a guy who's been on Velocity/Smackdown since May.

I think I would have to go with Orlando Jordan.  Considering even the smartest of smartmarks have probably called him Orlando Jones(the actor), I would considering not even knowing a guys name would be NOT over.

Especially a guy who's been on Velocity/Smackdown since May.

And has a win on Smackdown over current US Champ Big Show.

Guest Mosaicv2

Not on my TV

I've heard you suck ONCE and never heard "orton sucks" hardly most of the time.

inspite of it... he does actually :P

Guest BionicRedneck

There was an "Orton sucks" chant on RAW last week. And, no, you don't have to turn your TV up to hear it.