TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The NFL Playoff Graveyard

oh and I am going to pay a visit to the Dallas headstone.........with my sledgehammer.

:huh: Ok Mr. HHH... We don't really need you going over Dallas now. I mean, sure, they are popular and all, but geezus, a WHOLE TEAM?

...your getting desperate aren't you?

(Sad joke, I know)

BACK ON TOPIC:

I'd say put a new tombstone for Marshall Faulk and the Rams.

I'm sorry, but I got a feeling that even though they are REALLY good, they are still going to get kicked out of the playoffs. That and I don't like the Rams.

The Rams would get their asses kicked by any of the four AFC teams. Sadly, they're in the NFC and have a pretty decent shot at getting to the Superbowl.

I'm still annoyed the Vikes lost to the damn Cardinals. The Cards~! Argh.

Guest FrigidSoul
Better prepare a Headstone and a nice Plot for Indy.

Ahh, the ignorance of a Patriots fan. It'll make it that much sweeter when the Colts torch the Pats in the semi-finals. Hopefully the Patriot players aren't as cocky as the Broncos and others were when denouncing the Colts chances.

I'd like to stand up for the rest of Patriots fans by saying that cartman is an idiot when it comes to sports.

Don't group us all together through our weakest link.

Oh, and I'm going to start digging the Titans grave now...McNair, Kearse, and Eddie George are already in the infirmary.

The Eagles might have had thr 18th offense compiled over 17 weeks, but after their poor start, they most likely imporved dramatically and picked up steam going into the playoffs. I mean really who cares how bad your team was in weeks 1-5 if you end up being the #1 seed in your conference.......oh and I am going to pay a visit to the Dallas headstone.........with my sledgehammer.

They did win 10 out of the last 11 games of the season.........

Guest FrigidSoul
There's a rumor that a pale, black-robed creature was seen at the airport in St. Louis, Missouri.

Dear god, is Harrison Ford bringing Callista Flockhart out to football games now?

Patriots could match the Titans with Brady(Now that he has seemingly found the long ball). So long as Antowain Smith can run, he'll match George. I think the Pats D is just as good as the Titans D and with George and McNair injured, the Pats will be blitzing a lot more then usual. So start the burial plot for the Titans cause a couple good shots on McNair and he's out, a good shot on Eddie renders him useless and the Titans D simply won't be able to keep up with the Pats screen passes and the way that Brady can just spread out the field. Also Brady can be a really effective playaction passer and with the weather supposedly getting colder(possibly snowier as well) during the week, the Titans will have a very hard time at Gillette Stadium.

Guest Salacious Crumb

The Titans are going to have a hard time with the Patriot receivers. Like it's been said a million times the Titans do have the no.1 rush defense but also sport the 30th ranked pass defense. Brady could pass all day on them if he wanted to. McNair had better do better than 140 yds. and 3 INTs if the Titans have any hope of staying in the game.

Guest FrigidSoul
:angry: Yet another classless post from Frigid.

Hey, I'll give your team as much respect as they gave us...and when a QB takes a knee, the whistle blows and yet I see a defensive lineman go and forarm said QB to the ground...well may your Titans rest in pieces.

I am upset that New England won.

I want Charlie Weis to be my head coach...and them winning either postpones that from happening...or *shudders* means I'll get a shitty coach instead.

Mike Martz might be available.

Reports are starting to leak about a middle aged man seen weeping at the Titans gravesite. The only evidence of life from the man is the constant mumbling of "You'll always be my MVP, Steve."

Well, there go my hopes for a Packers/Titans Super Bowl. Oh well... My other team, the Panthers, are still in after a great game versus the Rams, and I get the pleasure of seeing all the Rams fans around here (I'm 2 hours away from STL) weeping over their team once again choking in the playoffs.

I'd just like to say to Frigid....dude, chill out.

You are setting yourself to get a railroad spike shoved up your a*s if the Pats lose.

You really have crossed the line between fan and cocky overprotective nutcase. And as a Pats fan myself, I'm saying "PLEASE BE QUIET!"

If they win the Super Bowl, you can act nutty then.

Poor Sean Salisbury though, currently in his shower fully clothed and weeping uncontrollably.

No more of Mike Martz's mug on my TV = Thank you Panthers

Sad to see the Titans go though, I do kinda like them, including McNair, I don't care what anyone says

Nice to see the Titans lose and Vinitiari come through in the clutch as he's known for.

Good f'n riddance to Mike Martz, my whole family was wanting him to lose after his wasting 30+ seconds when he could've gone for the endzone at least twice. Thank you Panthers

LEt us have a moment of silence for St. Louis and Mike Martz...........Mike proved without a shadow of a doubt that ANYONE can win with the talent that team has. Playing timid in the end, and not commiting to Faulk led to his demise.

This might be a graveyard thread, but yesterday showed that the old school "run the ball and have a rock-solid defense" football mentality is alive and well.

Carolina is the LSU of the NFL.

RIP Mike Martz. The Barry Switzer of the 21st Century.

Least Switzer won a Super Bowl as head coach right?

Cause I know Martz hasn't.