TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The NFL Playoff Graveyard

R.I.P. Dallas Cowboys

Exposed as too much of a lousy offense, with an inaccurate quarterback and just awful running back. Good head coaching took you far, but the healthy Panthers killed you.

R.I.P. Baltimore Ravens

This death occured at home, which is never pretty. It came out of nowhere, and the accused is a 78 year old man who kicks field goals. Thank your head coach for wasting his time writing out a daily itinerary up until Super Bowl day, instead of writing plays that would get you a single win.

More bodies to come...

R.I.P. Seattle Seahawks

Your valiant effort came up short on the frozen tundra. Your inexperienced quarterback got way too cocky IN Green Bay and cost the tea with a bonehead throw. The murder suspect is an athletic black man, who looks suspiciously like The Predator. Seadogs, we hardly knew thee.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Dallas was a highly overrated team all season. They saw inept offenses in Washington and NY twice, Arizona and the unspectacular Eagles twice.

Dallas was a highly overrated team all season. They saw inept offenses in Washington and NY twice, Arizona and the unspectacular Eagles twice.

The unspectacular #1 seed in the NFC Eagles?

Guest Salacious Crumb
Dallas was a highly overrated team all season.  They saw inept offenses in Washington and NY twice, Arizona and the unspectacular Eagles twice.

The Eagles offense was 18th overall in the NFL.

Hasselbeck, you let me down! I was digging you with that "We want the ball, we're gonna score!" and now I'm digging your grave. Now I have to go to school and face those fat stupid cheeseheads at school tomorrow going, "ooh yah, the Paickers sure beat Seaittle, hey? That Haisselbaick sure haid an aittitude but we showed 'em! We won! Go Paick!"

Dallas was a highly overrated team all season.  They saw inept offenses in Washington and NY twice, Arizona and the unspectacular Eagles twice.

The Eagles offense was 18th overall in the NFL.

You can use stats to prove anything. 48% of people know that.

But, I must repeat..........the #1 seed in the NFC Eagles?

Hmm......yeah I think it's a safe bet to go ahead and bury the Bronco's. They need 5 TD's in 20 minutes to tie and they need to keep Indy from scoring again.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Better prepare a Headstone and a nice Plot for Indy.

Ahh, the ignorance of a Patriots fan. It'll make it that much sweeter when the Colts torch the Pats in the semi-finals. Hopefully the Patriot players aren't as cocky as the Broncos and others were when denouncing the Colts chances.

Hey 'trane, love the new name but who were you again?

Banky the Hack

Banky the Hack

0MG HAX0R

Yeah Coltrane is great. As is Miles Davis. I've never been into Charlie Parker because so much of his stuff sounds pretty interchangable.

And yeah Go Eagles

Banky the Hack

0MG HAX0R

Yeah Coltrane is great. As is Miles Davis. I've never been into Charlie Parker because so much of his stuff sounds pretty interchangable.

And yeah Go Eagles

Davis is more prolific but I enjoy the small chunk of Coltrane's stuff more. A Love Supreme owns all. Charlie Parker is alright to me, but he doesn't stand out as much as 'trane's solos and avant-garde shite.

<tolls the bell for the Broncos>

Hey guys I've got an open plot for Payton Manning...what the hell...

It's like the Family Guy episode. Payton was supposed to die today, but instead he became death and hunted down Mike Shanahan.

Well, I guess I'll get back to work on some new headstones for next week...

Would you prefer "McNair, Steve" or "George, Eddie"...

McNair easy...IMO highly overrated

:huh: Highly?

He's got his picture beside the term "overrated" in the dictionary.

Just like how the Broncos Defense has their picture besides the term "inept".

The Eagles might have had thr 18th offense compiled over 17 weeks, but after their poor start, they most likely imporved dramatically and picked up steam going into the playoffs. I mean really who cares how bad your team was in weeks 1-5 if you end up being the #1 seed in your conference.......oh and I am going to pay a visit to the Dallas headstone.........with my sledgehammer.