TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Regarding Name Changes

How do you change your name and how do you change the thing under your name like where mine says King of the Ring how do you make a "custom" one?

Thanks.

I gotta give props to Joss.

I have no problem with giving props to Joss. But the way you did it reminds me of when grade school girls would write their first name on their notebook with a boy they have a crush on's last name.

Crap, the secret is out.

Once Angel ends, I'm going to change it again. Probably to MoleFireFly.

Guest FrigidSoul

Why are you going to change your name from something dealing with a recently canceled TV show to a long canceled TV show?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
How do you change your name and how do you change the thing under your name like where mine says King of the Ring how do you make a "custom" one?

Thanks.

Are you serious? ......(runs away about 100 feet) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK I'm better... :lol:

Guest FrigidSoul

If you want your name changed you must go and get....A SHRUBBERY!...not too tall and not too thick but just a nice sized one.

If you want your name changed you must go and get....A SHRUBBERY!...not too tall and not too thick but just a nice sized one.

Jerk. Can someone give me a real answer please.

Thanks.

Thanks.

You change your name by performing ritual sex acts with whichever mod chooses you. Whatever it is that they yell out at climax is what name is bestowed.

you change your member title in user control panel

Just bumping my responce. You must have missed it.

Thanks.

No, no one can give you a real answer. Thought you would have taken the hint.

Thanks.

You change your name by performing ritual sex acts with whichever mod chooses you. Whatever it is that they yell out at climax is what name is bestowed.

you change your member title in user control panel

Just bumping my responce. You must have missed it.

Oh sorry I did miss it. Thank you.

Thanks.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
BBCW laughing at someone else is making me think of a word. Shit, hey Charlie what word is it? I'm sure it starts with an "I"

Irony I guess. But come on...he obviously read the thread, and since people in 90% of them request a name chang,e its kinda fuckin obvious. Even a blind-folded chimpanzee with one arm would know.