TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Ryder sells...

Bob Ryder, founder of 1Wrestling.com, announced today in an email to the 1Wrestling.com staff that he is selling controlling interest in the website to his partner Joey Styles. Terms of the deal, which is effective February 1, were not revealed.

Ryder launched 1Wrestling.com in 1997 after a successful tenure managing the wrestling area for the Prodigy online service. The site quickly became one of the most popular websites in the world.

Ryder is currently working in a behind the scenes role at TNA as their Director of Administration & Talent Relations.

I was going to say "Oh My God!" screams out through your speakers when a popup pops up.

With all the popups you get there, it'll sound like something out of Rob Schneider's "Orgasm Guy".

"Yeah... I was watching the new Johnathan Demme film OHMYGOD with Michelle Pfeiffer OHMYGOD and Jim Kelly OHMYGOD running a Chinese restaurant OHMYGOD and drinking Budweiser straight from the bottle OHMYGOD then they strip and play touch football OHMYGOD and then Kelly breaks out his no-huddle offense OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD~! (computer crashes)"

I am a "premium" member, and I don't visit anymore because I just get their news from 411. I think I am going to cancel my membership in a few days.

Guest bort

I am a huge 1wrestling fan, good news and other stuff.

I dont mind the pop ups but for awhile every new page had a loud ad..from macho man...Click hear and By my cd...it got soo annoying

Guest hunger4unger

Bob Ryder has only sold "controlling interest". He remains a part of 1W.