TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Sable, Goldberg, Triple H Make 'Most Annoying' Lis

Sable, Goldberg, Triple H Make 'Most Annoying' List

They are finally getting the recognition they deserve...

AmIAnnoying.com has posted their Most Annoying and Least Annoying People of 2003 list. Sable came in at #19, Goldberg at #47, and Triple H at #8. Molly Holly made the Least Annoying People list at #19. The full list is available http://www.amiannoying.com/(0odbe1ft3jtyo1...collection=2389

How dare they classify my hero as 'annoying'

I find MJ quite the opposite.

UYI

prolly the 24/7 news coverage of his bizarre life...you can only hear about one dude's weirdness so much.

Himmler and Stalin? For starters, they didn't really bother me in 2003, but the fact that anyone can top them is downright stupid. And if they're on it why isn't Hitler? And what the hell is Princess Di doing on the list? She's dead and wasn't anywhere near as evil as Charles. And what did Chrissie Hynde do to make this list?

I can't handle the bizarreness of that list. Too much of it seems to be just adding a random person in.

This is redundant. Check the other threads in this folder. You don't need to see the list to know those people are annoying. Plus the list is missing the most annoying people in wrestling for 2003....

The McMahon Family

And how the fuck are people like bin Laden, Al'Qaeda, Himmler, NAMBLA, etc. only considered annoying? To be an annoyance is something I find irritation, but not to the point I feel the need to see them dead.

"Hey the Osama guy? Yeah, he really annoys me." <_<

13. United Nations

29. IRS

55. Jamie Lynn Spears

58. Satan

71. Emperor Hirohito

83. Scientology

94. Satanism

Interesting ones...

Guest FrigidSoul

That Satan is always coming over and asking for a cup of flour at the most inappropriate times, annoying bastard.

Guest Anglesault
And how the fuck are people like bin Laden, Al'Qaeda, Himmler, NAMBLA, etc. only considered annoying? To be an annoyance is something I find irritation, but not to the point I feel the need to see them dead.

"Hey the Osama guy? Yeah, he really annoys me." <_<

Who else remembers Osama is a Jerk?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
29. IRS

Damn that Mike Rotundo!

LMAO :lol:

I wish I had said that first. I found him quite cool though. How is SATAN RANKED?!?!

29. IRS

Damn that Mike Rotundo!

LMAO :lol:

I wish I had said that first. I found him quite cool though. How is SATAN RANKED?!?!

I know! Satan is a pretty nice guy. You just need to get used to him. NOT annoying.

I'm still shocked at Satanism, Scientology, IRS, and the UN making a Most Annoying People list.

Guest FrigidSoul
I'm still shocked at Satanism, Scientology, IRS, and the UN making a Most Annoying People list.

especially when Satanism is a religion and Scientology is a belief based system.

If they had put Satanists and Scientologists it would be different, but they didn't

Guest Nater

To think of it, the picture that they used for Scientology made me not hate it at all, much less think it were annoying.

Triple H at #8.

False reporting. Triple H is #80. But hey, lets take the 0 off and say Triple H is #8 and make him look really bad.

Jillian Barberie isn't annoying, she's hot as hell :angry:

Bullshit, she's REALLY annoying.

I'd like to note that Torrie Wilson is becoming more and more annoying according to the site.

Guest Jimbo
Jillian Barberie isn't annoying, she's hot as hell :angry:

Bullshit, she's REALLY annoying.

I'd like to note that Torrie Wilson is becoming more and more annoying according to the site.

who the fuck cares what she sounds like! JUST LOOK AT HER

Guest Choken One

No. She's your generic Airhead. I've seen plently of them and she's nothing special