TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Chyna not on the 2/18 show

On the NWATNA website - "Due to unforseen circumstances, Joanie Lauer will not be appearing on Wednesday's TNA PPV."

I really don't care...but it's TNA news nonetheless. :)

Guest Dynamite Kido
On the NWATNA website - "Due to unforseen circumstances, Joanie Lauer will not be appearing on Wednesday's TNA PPV."

Oh, I got it. Let me translate.

On the NWATNA website - "Due to the fact that she has no forseen talent, Joanie Lauer will not be appearing on Wednesday's TNA PPV."

Guest Salacious Crumb

Oh, I got it. Let me translate.

On the NWATNA website - "Due to the fact that she has no forseen talent, Joanie Lauer will not be appearing on Wednesday's TNA PPV."

I saw it more as "someone put down the crackpipe long enough to see what a really bad idea this was."

I see it as TNA stumbled into a good situation. Finally, their incompetence and complete and total stupidity has paid off. Now, if only they could stumble their way into good wrestling. Or how about making a profit. Maybe they could actually build stars or have a good business game plan.

I see it as TNA stumbled into a good situation. Finally, their incompetence and complete and total stupidity has paid off. Now, if only they could stumble their way into good wrestling. Or how about making a profit. Maybe they could actually build stars or have a good business game plan.

Two words: PUSH PUNK!

That is all.

The funny thing is that one of the bigger reasons I wasn't going to get the show this week was her involvement. Now I have no excuses except for lack of funds.

I hope she doesn't reschedule, as I never saw the purpose of her existence in the WWF either.

Yeah, Im tired of seeing AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels and Raven get pops.

Maybe if TNA was pushing these people because they were getting pops, I might bother to order a show sometime soon.