TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Use Your Illusion

Recent pic of Hall & Nash...

All I see is two middle aged men trying to look young and cool and failing miserably.

Sad....so sad

Funny....but sad

Hall with a great impression of the Joker.

Hey yo Batman, it lookth like I finally gots you c-c-cornered. Now I thuppose I need to tell you my evil thkeme. Do you wanna know what it is? Do youwannaknowwhatitis? D'you wan' know what it is? Well, I'mmm gonna bring Prohibithon to Gotham! Bwa ha ha! Hic! *throws up and passes out*

Damn, that was bad. Hall though reminds me of an episode of Time Squad where Beethoven was a pro wrestler. Oh come on, I know somebody else must've seen it! Anybody??? Oh, and I think Hall and Nash's tag team should be called Sip and Crip. ;)

Guest Coffey

I think they look fine. They just look to be relaxing, then got bothered for a photo so Scott Hall was goofing around.

Guest Choken One

Hall looks ODD without the beard...

and those two HEADLINED WCW for 3 years? Wow.

Guest wayzing
I think they look fine. They just look to be relaxing, then got bothered for a photo so Scott Hall was goofing around.

Yup. Just relaxing. Without shirts. Yup. Juuust relaxing. :D

Guest Choken One

Well, I'm sure they come back from a match...

Speaking of which...where ARE they right now?

Well, I'm sure they come back from a match...

Speaking of which...where ARE they right now?

February 23, 2004

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall made their return to the ring last night at the UPW 5th Anniversary Show. They wrestled together in a tag-team match against Tom Howard & Chris Daniels.

This is the first time Hall & Nash have teamed up together as "The Outsiders" for a quite some time, with it being said they impressed many at last night's show. However, they did infact lose the match via pinfall.

After the match the pair of them were said to have been fooling around, with Nash giving Hall a low-blow!

One other interesting note was that Scott Hall has bleached his hair.

Source: Prowrestling.com

Why do both of them look like cavemen?

Hall is pretty good with jobbing to people, didn't he ask to lose to Jericho to help get him over once? I also remember when the nWo started in the WWE (2002) that he wanted Spike Dudley to have alot more offence in his match.

All I see is two middle aged men trying to look young and cool and failing miserably.

Sad....so sad

Funny....but sad

Trying to look cool? How so?

Hall was obviously in the middle of speaking when the picture was taken. And Nash is looking away. OMG THEY'RE SUCH TRYHARDS!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: And of course UYI picks the worst pic of the bunch to post. Big surprise there. The rest are here: http://www.kevinnash.net/upw2004.html

Um...what?

The pic I posted is one I obtained from an Australian Wrestling Messageboard and was the only one available. You make me out to have a vendetta against the Outsiders or something when I don't think I've ever spoken to you on here even once.

If anyone here is a huge, huge Outsiders mark, it's me. I love Hall and I love Nash, so I don't know where you're pulling that bullshit from.

And I would say the majority of comments made in this thread are made in a comical fashion, remove the cylindrical object from your rectum and get over it.

UYI

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

All I have to say about Kevin Nash's short hair...

Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up?

They remind me of older guys I see at the bar all the time. The ones who still want to be "cool" and try to pick up girls and start fights with the younger crowd.

The guys you want to walk up to and say, "Hey, quit hogging the pool table and dart board you old fucks. And leave that girl alone! She's only 22!"