TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Debra Auctioning Off Austin Wedding Ring

Debra Auctioning Off Austin Wedding Ring

Now you can pretend to be married to Steve Austin!

Steve Austin's ex-wife and former WWE diva, Debra, is auctioning off her weddng ring on eBay. The asking price is $20,000. Check out the listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=11017

This unique ring was made by a custom jeweler for WWF wrestling sensation "Stone Cold Steve Austin" to be given to Debra. The ring is platinum and totals 4.71cts. The center diamond is HRD certified and is G color and VVS2 clarity. The matching side diamonds are half moon shaped and total 1.20cts. The ring is a size 5 3/4. The HRD certificate is included in the sale. Debra will supply a notorized letter of authenticity and a signed wedding picture. A portion of the proceeds of this sale will benefit SafePlace, a non profit organization against domestic violence.

Is just me, or does it almost look like there is a skull in the diamond in one of the pictures?

I checked back to look and *GASP* it does.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Is just me, or does it almost look like there is a skull in the diamond in one of the pictures?

I checked back to look and *GASP* it does.

Thats because its suppose to be like that. LOL

I was almost thinking "Why is this in WWE Folder since Debra was gone for nearly 2 years" but the tad bit of Austin I guess saved it.

Guest OnlyMe

Y'know how the main forum page lists the title of the thread that was last replied to? This thread was at the top, but the end of the title was cut off, so it read "Debra Auctioning Off Austin". I thought it'd be cool to bid on him, or something :( Get him to come to my parent's house, and stunner my mom...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Y'know how the main forum page lists the title of the thread that was last replied to? This thread was at the top, but the end of the title was cut off, so it read "Debra Auctioning Off Austin". I thought it'd be cool to bid on him, or something :( Get him to come to my parent's house, and stunner my mom...

STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!@ THE AUSTIN ERA HAS BEGUN!!!

Sorry, I just love saying that.

Guest Corino 1000
Whatta fucking bitch.

How is she a bitch?

It's her ring.

Thats like selling something your mom gave you for Christmas.

Guest Anglesault
Whatta fucking bitch.

How is she a bitch?

It's her ring.

If your mother then proceded to beat you on a regular basis.

Edited by Anglesault

Whatta fucking bitch.

How is she a bitch?

It's her ring.

If your mother then proceded to beat you on a regular basis.

I'm with AS on this one.

Besides, $20,000 for a ring? Who would buy that?

Looks like somebody's blown all her money...

...can't say that I'm surprised.

I refuse to believe that the golddigging bitch would allow prenups in both of her marriages.

I'm sure she's well off. Austin (or WWE) is probably paying her off to prevent her from going on NBC the next time they do a hate story on wrestling to link the stresses of wrestling to domestic violence.

She wouldn't ask that much if it wasn't worth that much. I mean, it's a big ass diamond.

If I was rich I would buy that. Wear it on my pinky. I mean, Stone Cold's wedding ring... beat that for a conversation piece.

I doubt thats real.

It doesn't have a Smoking Skull on it and no official WWE Logo? And no catchy gimmick like, on the front - "Marry me" and on the back - "Or I'll kick your ass"

It's crap.

She wouldn't ask that much if it wasn't worth that much. I mean, it's a big ass diamond.

If I was rich I would buy that. Wear it on my pinky. I mean, Stone Cold's wedding ring... beat that for a conversation piece.

Yeah, but what wrestling fan has $20,000 to spend on a ring?

He beat the hell out of her, sell it.

Maybe she just doesn't want it around anymore and using it to benefit charity is always a good thing.

Watch JR buy it so he can finally feel like Austin is his.

Watch JR buy it so he can finally feel like Austin is his.

:lol:

Guest Astro

What is with all the "He beat the Hell out of her" etc comments come from? Have we heard the official story, I mean a giving a black eye to a woman is WRONG, I agree, but some of you are making it sound like he tied her up and beat her head to toe.

/prepares for flames

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What is with all the "He beat the Hell out of her" etc comments come from? Have we heard the official story, I mean a giving a black eye to a woman is WRONG, I agree, but some of you are making it sound like he tied her up and beat her head to toe.

/prepares for flames

Punching once = striking

beating someones ass = severe ass kicking where someone is thrashed for a certain amount of time.

The ring must have cost more than $100,000 as the reserve has not yet been met. Also, it is a beautiful 5 carat diamond and platinum ring. I'm sure it cost more than 20k.

I doubt Debra is broke. She was awarded millions from her first marriage with Mongo McMichael. Austin probably took care of most their joint bills while they were married. She probably simply does not want the ring and wishes to do good will with it's proceeds.