TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Triple H *defends* steroid use in wrestling

Guest wrestlingbs

While this isn't evidence of steroids killing somebody, I remember reading in "Sex, Lies, and Headlocks" (a great book if you want to read about wrestling from someone outside the WWE) about a bodybuilder who later helped bust Vince for steroid abuse. The guy got roids from the same doctor the WWF did (Dr. Z, you know who I'm talking about) until one night it became so bad he went nuts at his house. Took several police officers to hold him down. The police report said he was screaming and raving like an animal.

So, yeah, HHH can go fuck off.

"Flair said there was no steroid use at all in WWE, that the company randomly tests and it's absolutely prohibited."

I guess Flair isn't watching his boyfriend HHH too closely.

Is WWE trying to create a negative buzz for itself heading into Wrestlemania or something?

at least thered be a buzz.

right now even with all the promotion and stuff Id call it a whimper at best.

Steroids are the hot topic in sports...

HHH finnally admits to using steroids.

Interviewer: Are there steroids in wrestling?

Flair: Absolutely not!

HHH: I've used them...but only with a perscritpion.

Flair: That's why your the champ! Whoo!

I like how HHH compared roids to doing jumping jacks.

He missed the key difference though...jumping jacks aren't illegal.

or lethal...

or lethal...

That's what my uncle Danny thought.

Untill...that night. :(

Guest wildpegasus

or lethal...

Actually, jumping jacks are bad for you. It's an injury producing exercise.

Guest Coffey

You know, I'm wondering how many people whom bash steroid use would go out of their way to defend something like, let's say, marijuana. Especially now that legal matters are being discussed.

or lethal...

That's what my uncle Danny thought.

Untill...that night. :(

oh my word...i send my condolences to the family of Danny Downhome...

You know, I'm wondering how many people whom bash steroid use would go out of their way to defend something like, let's say, marijuana. Especially now that legal matters are being discussed.

Certainly not me.

I wouldn't go out of my way to defend it, but marijuana has many more legit uses then steroids (which I can only see being used in a medical capaticy) and the negative side effects are really iffy at this point, especially considering recent studies that show no real evidence of significant long-term damage caused by prolounged use.

Guest Coffey
I wouldn't go out of my way to defend it, but marijuana has many more legit uses then steroids (which I can only see being used in a medical capaticy) and the negative side effects are really iffy at this point, especially considering recent studies that show no real evidence of significant long-term damage caused by prolounged use.

..but you pointed out that steroids are illegal. So is marijuana. If someone is a law abiding citizen, they don't get to pick and choose what rules to break.

Just saying.

..but you pointed out that steroids are illegal. So is marijuana. If someone is a law abiding citizen, they don't get to pick and choose what rules to break.

Just saying.

Pothead: Um--civil disobedience, man!

Guest wildpegasus

Wouldn't there be a lot of heart disease from marijuana? It makes people eat. When you ponder about it, marijuana actually comes off as an "anti steroid" because it decreases your testestorone levels. I think there are a lot of people out there who really underestimate the effects of marijuana. It's scary when you think about it.

Heh, just enforces the fact that HHH has absolutely no clue about anything, and gives yet another reason to dislike him.

Guest thetrendsetter
Heh, just enforces the fact that HHH has absolutely no clue about anything, and gives yet another reason to dislike him.

Nobody in the industry has ever died from Steroid USE... many have died by abusing the fucking things, but I doubt anyone has ever died from properly using a steroid, cycling on, than off as you should.

People who get side effects from Roids, generally are people who use it for a long period of time, it's the same thing as epedhra (epedhrine)... People who abuse the enhancers, either weight loss or steroid, will face the consequences.

You can say what you want about Triple H not being able to wrestle, that's a matter of opinion, and an arguement that we shouldn't start in this thread, or the same with the fact that he doesn't know about the buisness (again debatable).

However, the guy obviously knows about bodybuilding, and weightlifting, at least to a good degree, if not excellent. He's been invited to bodybuilding competitions, he's been the subject of, and written fitness and workout articles for magazines for magazine's like Flex.

And don't claim that someone in the buisness that supports steroids is the son of all evil, because A) It's a wrestlers choice to take the steroids to get the look to get the high profile bookings and B) I'm willing to stake money on the fact that at the majority of the guys currently involved with the fed have at least 'dabbled' with steroids during thier career.

You can say what you want about Triple H not being able to wrestle, that's a matter of opinion, and an arguement that we shouldn't start in this thread, or the same with the fact that he doesn't know about the buisness (again debatable).

I just can't help myself to bring this up here.

According to Triple H he didn't have to break his back and kill himself for years over sea's (Japan, etc.) like others, because he studies the business inside and out which made him the success he is in America. Other guys don't understand the business like he does.

That's not an exact quote, but he said that in the WWE Unscripted book.

HHH is just a moron period, now about steroids, they are not as lethal as people (the media) make them out to be as long as is not being abuse.

If you start popping d-bols like m&ms most likely you will end up with a messed up liver and if you are using them in conjunction with recreational drugs then sooner or later it will catch up to you. Wrestlers usually do this because of their work and their lifestyle.

According to Triple H he didn't have to break his back and kill himself for years over sea's (Japan, etc.) like others, because he studies the business inside and out which made him the success he is in America. Other guys don't understand the business like he does.

He obviously forgets the last 6 months of 99 where they tried everything to get him over and failed.

He obviously forgets the last 6 months of 99 where they tried everything to get him over and failed.

I wish he was honest enough to say that he kissed a lot of ass to get where he is, that he had to married the boss' daughter to stay as a main eventer and that he was only successful in this business in 2000.

Guest wildpegasus
[

People who get side effects from Roids, generally are people who use it for a long period of time, it's the same thing as epedhra (epedhrine)... People who abuse the enhancers, either weight loss or steroid, will face the consequences.

I don't think people should use epedhrine at all. Abusing it or not I wouldn't feel right reccomending it to anyone.