TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quik

The OAO "Who cried like a little bitch?"

Guest Quik

Allright. I'm betting at least 3/4 of the people here at least had one tear roll down their cheek when Benoit got the belt. Personally, I started crying because I realized that I have to shill out more cash for the DVD when it comes out.

Either way, HHHate has to die down for a while. He tapped clean, and Benoit looked like a badass. Though I bet SK will find something wrong with the match.

Anyway, FUCK YEAH! BENOIT IS THE CHAMP!

Guest Coffey

I actually left before the main event ended because I felt Wrestlemania was so bad this year. I was watching it over at my friends house, and we were trying to make jokes and shit to help hide the fact that we were all greatly disappointed.

Triple H wearing white boots was the last straw.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I didn't cry, but I was going crazy marking THE FUCK OUT.

Guest The Ohtani of Time
I actually left before the main event ended because I felt Wrestlemania was so bad this year. I was watching it over at my friends house, and we were trying to make jokes and shit to help hide the fact that we were all greatly disappointed.

Triple H wearing white boots was the last straw.

Exactly, Wrestlemania was crap this year, overall, but maybe I was too drunk to appreciate it, but HHH tapping clean to benoit was very satisfying nonetheless.

Guest Quik

I missed out on the thread... I'm guessing the overall consensus was that it sucked? I thought it was lacking, but not horrible. Eddie/Angle dissappointed me, though.

On a lighter note, my friends want to watch the replay Tuesday when their house is empty... thus meaning we smoke mad chron and watch Wrestlemania. Think it'll be better when it's watched while stoned as a bastard? It might make BEnoit's win that much better.

Guest KJ Brackish

I cried at the fact that Benoit is the least charismatic champion to date. I'm sooooooo disappointed in the product now. That sure sucked, but was a damn good show overall.

DFA

*raises hand

I mean the WWE did the one thing I wasn't expecting them to. I mean HHH jobbed the title to Chris Benoit in the main event of WM 20 and clean too. And with Eddie coming out, it was the perfect ending. And for that, I will never EVER bitch about the WWE again. :headbang:

I started to sniffle a bit at the site of Eddy and Benoit embracing and crying. Just an awesome moment. Yeah, the show went too long and a few of the filler matches could have been cut but overall, I loved the show, and thought the main event especially was just excellent.

Oh I cried, I kept saying "thank you, thank you" over & over, I was nearly hyperventilating, I needed to drink some water to come down.

I agree the crowd got deflated and the show was kinda slow, I loved the ending to Eddie/Angle and the triple threat was fantastic.

And now I say...thank you Hunter

Guest Choken One

I've never been a Huge Benoit fan as we all know but I've always respected his ethic in that that ring and damn it, In a bar ful of men, I started to choke up just slightly...

Guest Quik

Personally, I thought hearing MSG shit all over Brock/Goldberg was worth at least $15. Benoit's match and win was worth $35. Thus, I still say it was worth paying for.

By the way, I did not cry. But I was an inch away from the TV screaming "TAP!" like a psychopath the entire duration of that final crossface.

I got chills and screamed in joy when he won and when Eddie came out I was glad I got to watch it live.Great moment and way to end the night. I noticed since Wrestlemania 17, the winner of the rumble has gone on to win the belt at wrestlemania.

I didn't cry, but I marked the fuck out, perhaps even more so than I did...when I read that Eddy won at NWO. :P

Good match, put over Benoit well, made everyone look awesome, buckets of blood, wicked table bump, some spots I haven't seen in Triple Threats--very satisfying.

Guest BrokenWings

I'm surprised a thread like this was created, though I am glad, even if I wouldn't have made it :P

I got quite choked up and had to make sure I didn't let a tear out when Eddie and Benoit embraced, and had my father not been in the same room, I probably would have.

Great moment.

Thank you, WWE.

No, but I can't wait for the cries of outrage when Benoit drops the belt to Orton..

And I couldn't wait for the first troll to invade the thread.

I cried during the fucking Hall of Fame ceremony when I saw Harley Race. If anyone deserved that, it was him.

Also, during the video package when Bobby said he wished Gorilla was around - yep, that had me crying too.

So it came to no surprise to me that I let everything else that was left out when Benoit & Eddie had their WMXX embrace. Such a fine, fine moment.

Thankfully, I was at home watching this by myself, so I had no inhibitions to hide.

UYI

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Not

Even

Close

I'm ni this camp, although it was a memorable moment.