TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

WrestleMania XX WMOTN?

What was the worst match at WrestleMania XX?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What was the worst match at WrestleMania XX?

• Big Show/John Cena (US title)
    • Rock & Sock Connection/Evolution
    • Undertaker/Kane
    • Brock Lesnar/Goldberg
    • Sable & Torrie/Jackie & Stacy (Evening Gown match)
    • Victoria/Molly Holly (Women's title)
    • Cruiserweight Open
    • Chris Jericho/Christian
    • Booker & RVD/La Res/Cade & Jindrak/Dudleys (Raw tag titles)
    • Scotty & Rikishi/APA/WGTT/Bashams (SD tag titles)

Taker/Kane, more from a "damn that is disappointing" standpoint as I didn't expect much, but still, absolutely terrible and it shit on the whole reason for Taker to be returning.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Taker/Kane, more from a "damn that is disappointing" standpoint as I didn't expect much, but still, absolutely terrible and it shit on the whole reason for Taker to be returning.

Bullshit.

The Taker stuff was disappointing. I voted for the SmackDown tag match for worst match, because it was so bland. I could find at least one thing to entertain me in every other match except this one.

Bullshit.

You contribute ever so much.

Care to explain why it's bullshit?

Guest T®ITEC

Christian/Jericho was the only match that I wanted to see, and I liked it. So, yeah.

Show/Cena was pretty bad, but not offensive. 2nd place.

SD Tag Titles was downright crap. I'd go with that.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

saying the retarded womens tag wasn't the biggest piece of crap on WM is like spitting in the face of all the good works who were rushed thorugh matches last night.

Brock/Goldberg

So much hype into that match for such a shitty match. 'twas a combination of the lack of effort by both compeditors to actually put on a decent match, and the fact that the fans were either yelling "BORING" or "THIS MATCH SUCKS" inbetween the "YOU SOLD OUT" and the goodbye chants.

Lack of croud enthusiasm... lack of wrestler enthusiasm = DUD TO END ALL DUDS

only high point of that match was both of the stunners and JR/Lawler trying their damndest to push the match to the home croud. That was classic.

...oh and the Evening Gown match was a CLOSE second. The half ass shot at the end kinda pushed it over the hump of complete and utter shit to garbage. (not by much though)

The Brock/Goldberg match, chants aside, was plain offensive. The chants were great and everything, but the match was downright atrocious.

Shit, misread the question and voted for Y2J/ Christian, which was my second favourite match of the night. I am a twat, sorry.

I SHOULD have voted for UT/Kane, where, after an 8-month push, Kane looks like a little bitch in 8 minutes. I expected more from it than the 4-way tag matches and I got less, so I would have voted for that if I wasn't such a numpty

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Bullshit.

You contribute ever so much.

Care to explain why it's bullshit?

Because disapointing doesn't make it worse than the abortion that was Brock/Goldberg.

So, bullshit.

Guest Anglesault
Shit, misread the question and voted for Y2J/ Christian, which was my second favourite match of the night. I am a twat, sorry.

I SHOULD have voted for UT/Kane, where, after an 8-month push, Kane looks like a little bitch in 8 minutes.

What eight month push?

The one where Shane McMahon easily beat him up and/or killed him every other Raw for four months?

Guest JMA

Brock vs. Goldberg.

Just terrible. Probably the most disappointing "dream" match ever.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Brock vs. Goldberg.

Just terrible. Probably the most disappointing "dream" match ever.

That dream turned into a nightmare, huh?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Experimentally, Brock VS Goldberg was a masterpiece.

Wrestling-wise? It was horrible. It gets my vote.

I'm not getting into the WrestleMania discussion, but I think that the reason that some of us were let-down was because we expected some major surprises with the lacklustre portions of the card, but we just got solid matches from them, which weren't even that great.

That is all.