TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaertos

SWF Smarkdown Card

Guest Aecas

22nd or 3rd it doesn;t really matter anymore to me because I can't write for the show.

Theres a whole host of shit to do today and i have work on Monday and won't have any time to do anything.

Sorry people.

Guest ToddRoyal

Crap. I was planning this as if it were due the 23rd. That means I'm going to have to rush and finish my part of the match, and Landon won't have very much time to work with my part.

Oh well, not like we were gonna win anyway.

22nd?

Aw man... I'm still drawing a freaking bloody hadian BLANK!

...and I really wanna come up with something since Aecas is out, then I can have a slim glimmer of hope at winning.

Now I just wish I could get something going... Ugh...

And my partner has my match.

I'm posting this mainly because I get to say again that none of you know neener neener neener.

Crap. I was planning this as if it were due the 23rd. That means I'm going to have to rush and finish my part of the match, and Landon won't have very much time to work with my part.

Oh well, not like we were gonna win anyway.

Relax. Rush jobs are my speciality.

Or, were. Hell, about three quarters of my JL matches were rush jobs. Just finish it up and leave the rest to me...I can scive a day off of school if need be.

Well, to be honest, I've got two lessons all day, so it's not much of a scive. But if any markers ask, I'm taking major time out which should get me plus points :P

Still...like Todd said, it's not like we're going to win anyway.

And writing through A Levels is going to screw me up too probably, but then again I'm sure not to pass any of them so I'm past caring now.

Wow...when did I become such a pesimist?

Guest Goodear

Well my match is done and although it is something like 2 thousand words under the limit, I completely expect victory because of the insane glory of it all. The only question is now which will be nuttier, the MXC match or the street fight of ... well I cant say! But it might become the most glorious losing match thread in forever.

Almost the same as me. Maths, Physics and Computing.

I'm on Edexcel for Computing and the coursework I have to do is fucking insane. 400 pages by easter.......eeepp!

International Law, Eastern Philosophy, Voting & Public Opinion, Citizen Participation.

Damn last semester of undergrad. It's killing me.

Well my match is done and although it is something like 2 thousand words under the limit, I completely expect victory because of the insane glory of it all. The only question is now which will be nuttier, the MXC match or the street fight of ... well I cant say! But it might become the most glorious losing match thread in forever.

Feh; I still lead the league is high-quality losing matches... unless, of course, you were speaking of zaniness factor...

Well, I guess I should have known when I decided to book this MXC match that I would get a triple no-show.

Oh well, I guess that is pretty indicitive of my booking career: Assign myself to mark matches I think will be cool to read, look forward to it for a week, get no-shows.

You know, the more I think about it, the less I'm gonna miss doing this.

No, but one of my markers apparently has.

EDIT: If I don't hear from Thoth in 30 minutes or so, I'm going to put the show up tomorrow. I've had a lousy day.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

Well, I guess I should have known when I decided to book this MXC match that I would get a triple no-show.

Oh well, I guess that is pretty indicitive of my booking career: Assign myself to mark matches I think will be cool to read, look forward to it for a week, get no-shows.

You know, the more I think about it, the less I'm gonna miss doing this.

Im sorry to hear that last line, Grand Slam. I think you have done a great job of booking excellent matches, and been pretty damn fair on the outcomes. Even if I did blow a fuse over one decision... which was totally wacked.

*toast* to one of the best damn booking careers coming to a close! Grand Slam's cards will be missed my me no doubt.

Z, can we not have the show minus the one match your missing? I was looking forward to reading a few of these matches all night while at work. :(

That and I need all the time I can get to write the next match. I'm the slowest typist the SWF has ever seen!

GS, Aecas would have shown if his weekend hadn't been so crap, I know he had something done but didn't get to finish it. As for the two new/returning guys - I have to say that if I'd been handed a match as bizarre as that on my first time, I'd probably have no-showed just to see what the hell other people did in that scenario.

Sad to see you go as a booker, all the same. May you always have good quality matches to mark from here on in!

To be fair, Aecas did drop me a note and tell me he was no-showing because of a ton of other work to do. Which is at the very least courteous, and actually made me think pretty highly of ol' Aecas. So I absolve him of guilt in this matter.

For the other two schmuks, I have very little pity. So what if it was a goofy stip? That makes it less worthy of writing? Personally, I always have a huge amount of respect for anyone given a stip like this that makes the effort and turns it into something memorable one way or the other. Or, in this case, somebody who cares enough about the Fed to take three minutes out of their lives to write a four sentence squash match (or a "sorry I can't show" note) so we have something to post on the show.

Argh... anyways... not my problem anymore...

LOL.

I get highly amused when Grand Slam gets pissed. He's such a nice guy, he can't even get mad and yell at people properly...it's so very amusing.

Da "chuckles" H

I'd just like to say that I apologize for the no-show. It is not your stip that made me fail Grand Slam, because your stip was just fine. In fact my no-show is a result in that I don't really have much to go with myself.

Ok, that last little bit didn't make much sense. So let me explain.

As I told Z and probably only other person Thoth, I haven't written anything fun and entertaining since the IGNJL days. Yah, it has been that long. Hence, my writing flat out just isn't where it used to be today. As I told them, and now telling you and everyone else, I will most likely no-show now and then, not on purpose, but because writing isn't as easy flowing as I used to have it. I'm still trying to get myself back into a flow of how to write. How to describe stuff, and frankly just have a good time writing.

That isn't a good way to come back to the SWF, since the demand for output is pretty damned well needed to be AWESOME, but I'd having to try working my way back into this.

And yes, I thought about putting in a single lined bullshit thing saying that I win, but that's just cheap. Bullshitting something like that is just as bad as a no-show. Did I really win? No. Did I earn that win? No. I at least certainly didn't deserve to win if all I was going to do is write up a one-liner match.

I'm trying to work my way back into this. Hence why I said I'd just like to do this in "baby-steps". Since that's about on-par with where my writting skills are right now.

So please excuse me. I guess I should come on out and stated this so that maybe some people would understand.