TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Riley

Hey Guys

Guest Riley

Hey Everyone,

I was just stopping by to see how the old stomping grounds are doing! I'm glad to see that it is going well. Everyone seems very into it as usual and the quality of the writing just keeps getting better and better! I am pretty happy that "Grand Slump" :) isn't sitting next to me anymore, but now I have to converse with a lunatic of a wrestler that believes he is an actual superhero?! I'm not so sure if thats an improvement.... But anyways! Someone post some updates and tell me whats going on! I will catch ya all later.

Bobby Riley

Well now, holy crap...

Next thing you know, you'll tell me that ELK exists in real life and will be waiting for me on my porch to collect on all my no-shows and when I go pick up the morning paper...

Oh, we are butchering his character, we can't deny it. But if it helps any- we're really having a good time doing it. Anyway man, what's been up?

Guest Riley

Hahah, you guys aren't butchering my character! So funny how I started out as a huge babyface but then turned into an absolute heel and now my character is the heel commentator. You guys are doing very well, and this lerrin character you're talking about, I'm not sure who that is?! Good to see that you're all in high spirits! I'll catch ya later!

Bobby Riley

Hahah, you guys aren't butchering my character! So funny how I started out as a huge babyface but then turned into an absolute heel and now my character is the heel commentator.

Yeah, but were you gay? Cos you sure are now.

Meh... look at it this way Riley... at least none of the wrestlers are slobby chicken-eating pigs thinking that they can just attack you and get away with it ;)

ah... memories :)

Guest Riley

Nope, I think the people started that rumor <gay> because they were jealous of my superior writing ability! Outcast and I revolutionalized <haha maybe> the way promos were done, doing the super indepth and out-of-the-arena style promos what we all know and love today! Those were the days, and because of the promos it really pushed to help make more interesting storylines and also to improve the quality of my match writing! Hah but it is good to come back and see how far everyone has gone! I'm truly impressed! Maybe i'll post some of the old stuff if anyone would like to see it!

Riley