TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

SWF The Revolution

Johnny's right. The fed, the readers and most of all *I* do not have the patience for 12 n00b character promos. Especially with my work from home degree course FINALLY starting. So here's the 12 gimmicks, pick the one you want and I'll decide what to do with the final two.

Note: If you don't vote on this: you rape tramps. Look I see you out there now... you're not voicing your opinion because.. you're doing a hobo! Look! Look at you, you filthy freak!

1. John Aikman. Classic whiny technical heel, taking very much after his mentor CHris Card

2. "El Hombre Sin Cara" Maskarade. Luchadore who prides himself on his high flying, acid induced mat work and of course warrior tradition.

3. Rage. Angry angry angry brawler. Sort of like Rhyno in facepaint.

4. Craig Steiner. Influenced by his namesakes, throws a half ton of suplexes. Maybe more like Taz, actually.

5. Nailbomb. Goth pro football player. Wrestles fairly brawly.

6. Dynamite Chris Schett (& Holly). Heel Benoit influenced, mabe a touch more flying. Very Japanese Jr Heavyweight fare.

7. Switchblade. Martial Artist and psychopath. OOC He's Big John QUinn's brother.

8. Craig Blitz. Former teammate of Nailbomb, football player with a fun side.

9. Cryptstalker (w/ Destiny). The big protoge of Sean Fate (along with Tomb). Tall and thin as a rake.

10. Sara "Bad" Apple. Feisty woman, athletic and capable of beating up crusierweights. Or anyone foolish enough to put their ball sack near her size 7s.

11. "Big" John Quinn. Lumberjack.

12. "La Sensation Senegalaise" Said. Senegalese-French ghetto gangsta type. The exact opposite of what you'd expect a french wrestler to be like, ever.

Guest Suicide King
8. Craig Blitz. Former teammate of Nailbomb, football player with a fun side.

Because we need a fun face.

OH to help you choose.. some stats (helps you know who's a cruiser, too!)

Name, Home Town, Height, Weight, Finisher

1. John Aikman, Detroit MI, 6'3, 222, Aikman Special (Ropewalk to Flying Cross Armbreaker)

2. "El Hombre Sin Cara" Maskarade, Tijuana Baja California, 5'9, 181, Maskaradita (Armbar and arm scissors, crucifx style)

3. Rage, Atlanta GA, 6'7, 310, Rage Crush (Powerbomb to Diamond Cutter)

4. Craig Steiner, Columbus OH, 6'2, 255, Steiner Spine Aligner (Torture Rack to.. umm.. bit like a Bubba Bomb bump sideways)

5. Nailbomb. Buffalo NY, 6'10, 295, The Nailbomb (powerbomb with low blow)?THe FInal Nail (top rope elbow drop)

6. Dynamite Chris Schett (& Holly). Stark Co. IL, 5'10, 210, Dynamite Bomb (Cradle Emerlad Frosion - side fally michinoku driver thing)

7. Switchblade. Jefferson Co. OR, 6'3, 238, Crucify to Purify (Flipping Crucifix Powerbomb/Iconoclasm)

8. Craig Blitz. Concord NJ, 6'8, 289, Blitzkreig (Shooting Star Press)/LBB (Running Jackknife powerbomb... as it it ends in a jackknife pin)

9. Cryptstalker (w/ Destiny). Globe AZ (or "The Crypt"), 7'1, 385, Graveyard Crash (Steiner Body Vice CHarge) to RIP (Running Inverted Powerslam/Running DOminator)

10. Sara "Bad" Apple, Albany NY, 5'9, 160ish (don't ask her), Apple Corer (Spinning Northern Lights Bomb), Fruit Salad (add a big slice of apple to plums... or grapefruits)

11. "Big" John Quinn. Jefferson Co OR, 6'11, 319, Stalling Super Brainburster

12. "La Sensation Senegalaise" Said. Marseille Provence (or "The Planet Mars"), 6'4, 232, Banlieux Buster (Spinning Ki Krusher)

ok you can pick two, as in "who you'd like to see in the final match"

I'm gonna wrestle myself in a short (2500 maybe) match for an SWF contract down the line. Anyone who's picked can pick again once!

6. Dynamite Chris Schett (& Holly). Heel Benoit influenced, mabe a touch more flying. Very Japanese Jr Heavyweight fare.

12. "La Sensation Senegalaise" Said. Senegalese-French ghetto gangsta type. The exact opposite of what you'd expect a french wrestler to be like, ever.

I'd have gone with the woman just so Annie doesn't look quite so out of place - if she didn't have the worst. name. EVER.

6. Dynamite Chris Schett (& Holly). Stark Co. IL, 5'10, 210, Dynamite Bomb (Cradle Emerlad Frosion - side fally michinoku driver thing)

a) The "Holly Schett" gag

b) OMGZ FINISHER WARRRRRRZZZZZZZ

2 and 12!!!

Are they faces or heels though?

Oh, Card, I meant hurry up with the other promos, not that I didn't have the patience to read all 12 of them. I just wanted part 2 already. I hope my mouth didn't ruin your plans. :(

11. "Big" John Quinn. Lumberjack.

Cause I wanna see him fight Coy West in a who's the bigger white trash match.

Da "or, whatever" H

Guest Goodear

If you bring another goth character into the fed, I swear I will kill you.

After careful consideration *cough*, yeah, chalk up another two votes for Maskarade and Le Sensation Senegalaise.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

If you bring another goth character into the fed, I swear I will kill you.

Hey, it never hurts to have really, tr00 goths. Instead of wannabe kicks running around in Slipknot t shirts.