TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Mock my taste in women.

Alright, so I've been getting nothing but shit lately for my taste in women. All my friends keep ragging on them and telling me that I have, hands down, the worst taste in women ever. So, I'm asking you, the SmartMarks viewing public, to look at these women that I've had torrid affairs with in the past six months, and tell me what you think of my taste in women.

1) Photo from Sweetheart Prom last year of me and one of the exes (not a girlfriend at the time)

wendy.jpg

Specimen A.

2) Girl that I went out with after #1, who after about a month and a half of dating, decided to suck off my best friend. The one on the left, by the way.

alexa.jpg

Dirty whore.

3) "Stop fucking touching shit in my car" Girl.

kim.jpg

90MPH breaking coming soon...

So there's three girls that I've gone out with in the past six months. I'd post a picture of Four Feet of Chicano Fury, but I burnt all of those after I found out she may have given me and STD. So, let me know kids...do I have the worst taste in women ever? Give me your opinions.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

dude my ex was worse.

Not very good pics of them so I can't judge the hotness level.

dude my ex was worse.

Not very good pics of them so I can't judge the hotness level.

The first one was smart, but didn't party, and kind of chunky.

The second one was dumb, partied like a machine, had huge tits, but no ass whatsoever. The attendance guy in the office made fun of me one day after she came up and hugged me at school, saying "What the fuck was that? She's got no ass....she's got man ass. If you wanted to feel her ass, touch the wall." Then he proceeded to grope the wall and moan her name.

The third has no tits, but a nice ass. And she likes to touch things in my car.

You guy's aren't mocking. Shit, even my friends mock.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Maybe because there's nothing much to mock about.

Judging on looks, I like the second and third. On your description of their attidude, I don't know, probably No. 1.

Guest Choken One

#1 seems like a girl you will regret losing...

She doesn't party? Big deal...less of a headache...Chunky? All girls go fat...and she has more of an natural look anyways.

so the third girl liked to touch your car? What's the problem there?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
the first is the most bangable looking

I'd say that that is a toss (excuse the pun)-up between 2 and 3.

Looks can be important to get a relationship off to a start, but personality is it in the long run. If you wanted me to pick a long-term partner, No. 1.

Agreed, these girls are cursed by their inability to pose for photos without using a stupid expression. But they all look fine, with #3 being particularly hot. Maybe your friends mock them because they're really annoying (if they are, that is) or because one of the decided to suck off your best friend

In terms of hotness, I'd go 2, 3, and then 1. The fact that #2 is rallying with the girl in the OpIvy sweatshirt is bonus points, too.

And don't date a chunky girl before she's 23 ... lots of girls start to fall apart at that age, and if you're stuck with one when she hits the limit, you might be stuck with her when she expands then.

And truthfully, nothing too mock-worthy there.

Guest Dids

#3 seems fine- the one on the left in the second pic is do-able, the first one looks a little busted grill wise.

Guest FrigidSoul

I give you props on pulling them in since you don't look like anything special yourself. I had always thought the person in your avatar was you.

First one is a butter-face

Second one I have no clue but it looks like she was set for sucking dick with her puckering lips

Third one, if she wants to she can save up and buy tits...just tell her to stop touching shit in your car or she can have her choice of riding on the roof-rack or in the trunk

The first one is decent looking, nothing special, but kind of cute. The second one, I *think* is kind of cute, but it's hard to tell with the pose. She does have a nice neck. Potentially very hot, anyway. The third I wasn't feeling but she's by no means ugly.

And damn guys, quit ripping on the kid. He's not a male model but he's not Quasimodo either. He looks like a normal guy.

And damn guys, quit ripping on the kid. He's not a male model but he's not Quasimodo either. He looks like a normal guy.

Actually, he kinda looks like you. So I think it's quite clear why you're sticking up for him.

By the way, after a bit more consideration, the third chick looks a little masculine. I consider it a positive at that level, but, you know... just so you know.

Guest BANKYWOOD

#1 looks like a soccer mom.

Though, as harsh as I'am on girls here, #3 looks alright. She could touch shit in my car...I guess? Yea, she seems ok. But no tits can be a problem in the future.

Guest FrigidSoul
#1 looks like a soccer mom.

I thought she looked like a 70's prostitute that you would pick up at a Roller Disco

Guest Dynamite Kido

alexa.jpg

You have to be shitting me here. I could tell from the second that I looked at that picture that she sucks dick. You shouldn't be pissed she blew your friend. Hopefully for your sake.....she blew you first. Man.....you should've seen it coming........

Guest FrigidSoul

oh, and just to add I would fuck all the girls in said pics(counting the one in the second photo who's just next to Blow Job girl). I'd make it a point to cum all over #1's face though...the mixture of spunk and all her make-up would probably make for some good abstract art.