TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

El Gran was Paul London

Guest Trivia247

Heh it was documented a large segment of the people watching Smackdown was Latino, hence the pushes of Rey before the forgot how to deal with cruiserweights and the Guerreros.

Now they don't even hire a Luchador for a one time deal just For JBL to Squash and Humiliate, they settle for some White boy in a mask...

Tis KWANG in reverse

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Next Meltzer is going to report that Hitler hated Jews.

Well then they could get... OK, not touching that one with a 20 foot pole.

At first, the whole JBL dissing the Mexicans to get heat was ok. But now, it is getting tiring hearing him say he is on a mission to get them! Yes, it makes look more like a heelish hero, but man, what will happen to him after Judgment Day?

At first, the whole JBL dissing the Mexicans to get heat was ok. But now, it is getting tiring hearing him say he is on a mission to get them! Yes, it makes look more like a heelish hero, but man, what will happen to him after Judgment Day?

It's never ok to do stuff like that, how about instead of Mexicans he was talking about blacks or jews, either way this whole angle is silly and a sad way to get cheap heat.Bradshaw was worthless before he became JBL and he will still be worthless after this.

It's never ok to do stuff like that, how about instead of Mexicans he was talking about blacks or jews, either way this whole angle is silly and a sad way to get cheap heat.Bradshaw was worthless before he became JBL and he will still be worthless after this.

how about instead of Mexicans he was talking about blacks or jews, either way this whole angle is silly and a sad way to get cheap heat.

You mean like Col Debeers and Terry Funk? Or Baron Von Raschke (who continued to goose step even after becoming a face)? It's been done before, it'll be done again. Doesn't make it right, but don't act like it's unheard of.

Guest Dynamite Kido
how about instead of Mexicans he was talking about blacks or jews, either way this whole angle is silly and a sad way to get cheap heat.

You mean like Col Debeers and Terry Funk? Or Baron Von Raschke (who continued to goose step even after becoming a face)? It's been done before, it'll be done again. Doesn't make it right, but don't act like it's unheard of.

Exactly because in the eyes of the WWE

Cheap Heat = Heat nontheless

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Are you saying that if the Jews had a ladder there would have been no holocaust?

Of course not....they wouldn't evcen have the strength to get up the first rung.

Guest wrestlingbs

How does Bradshaw hating Mexicans help his chances of winning? It would be great if JBL went on and on to Eddie Guerrero about how he hates mexicans and he's gonna get rid of them, and then at the end Eddie just said, "Well, that doesn't really matter 'cuse you suck in the ring."

Hell you just know that the next masked Mexican wrestler they're going to bring in to job to JBL is El Ass-O Wipe-O.

I'd prefer Senor Bag of Crap :lol:

Meltz just reported that Batman is actually Bruce Wayne!

Think someone should start a thread?

Why? Batman can't work the WWE style he'll never make it in the fed. In a month he'll be on the B-shows jobbing to Billy Gunn.

Guest Ray

London took the best lariat I've seen Bradshaw do in a while. That powerbomb was also swank.

It's not all bad... ;)

Meltz just reported that Batman is actually Bruce Wayne!

Think someone should start a thread?

Why? Batman can't work the WWE style he'll never make it in the fed. In a month he'll be on the B-shows jobbing to Billy Gunn.

I just downloaded that match he had with Jesus a few years back.

batsold.jpg

I think he's great, but he'd probably end up as a jobber.

I don't read spoilers, so I didn't know for sure. It looked like him, but he changed his dropkick up so not to be noticed. While we would have caught it, I doubt the average WWE fan would of with his limited wrestling tv time.

I thought London did a good job at hiding himself, as far as how he bumped and did what little offensive moves he did. I wasn't upset by it. It makes sense...they were going to pay him for being there anyway, so why not actually use him.

- The masked wrestler named "El Gran" on Smackdown this week was played by Paul London.

Credit: PWInsider.com

You know something... I was thinking that during the show but then I thought "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."