TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

One and Only Raw Thread for 4/26/04

That guy kind of reminds me of the guy who use to host the old Nickelodeon game show Think Fast for some reason.

Thanks.

I'm sure everybody here was thinking that. ;)

Tomko!

Yeah I know it was random but it was the first thing that came to mind.

Thanks.

Raw's a little slow tonight. I think they need to recruit somebody that can really HEAT up the action. Somebody that was even too WILD for TSM. That's it. Next week, they need to introduce the new GENERAL MANAGER OF RAW:

av-1.jpg

LEMMYCAKE!!

I have been wondering if this is the same place where WCW Clash of the Champions XVIII was and yes it was. Random but I just wanted to mention it.

Thanks.

BOO! Christian, you should have started at the beginning, winning the Light-Heavyweight title in your first match with the company!

How did you do that???

I have been wondering if this is the same place where WCW Clash of the Champions XVIII was and yes it was. Random but I just wanted to mention it.

Thanks.

The one with Sting/Steamboat vs. Austin/Rude? And the Cactus Jack and Van Hammer FCA match?

I have been wondering if this is the same place where WCW Clash of the Champions XVIII was and yes it was.  Random but I just wanted to mention it.

Thanks.

The one with Sting/Steamboat vs. Austin/Rude? And the Cactus Jack and Van Hammer FCA match?

Yes that is the one.

Thanks.

BOO!  Christian, you should have started at the beginning, winning the Light-Heavyweight title in your first match with the company!

How did you do that???

Do what?

For some reason I thought you were vaguely referencing GMS. My bad. *Smacks himself in the head*

Jericho looked like he was wearing an old "Hot Rod" T-shirt. Plain white, yellow writing, red collar....

It's the new sexy beast shirt.

They propably have a bunch of white with red ringers left over from when Piper was there last year.