TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Official 5-5-04 Preview

Total 2 match (maybe 3 match) show, but I think those are enough to make it a must order.

preview1.jpg

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

THE PHENOMENAL AJ STYLES vs. RAVEN

After weeks of politics by Raven, he finally gets the match he wants - a shot at the NWA World Title against AJ Styles this Wednesday night. Raven has talked the talk about fulfilling his destiny of becoming champion for over a year, and now he must back it up against the new face of wrestling - AJ Styles! On the other hand, Styles owes Raven some payback for the hell he's put him through in recent weeks, including the attack this past Wednesday! Who will walk out with the NWA World Title? Tune in and find out!

preview3.jpg

BEST TWO OF THREE SERIES - MATCH 1

TO DETERMINE THE X CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER

SONJAY DUTT vs. THE AMAZING RED

This Wednesday night, The Amazing Red and Sonjay Dutt compete in the first of their best of three matches to determine a new number one contender to Frankie "The Future" Kazarian's X Division Title. Red has wanted the gold back since his return, and Sonjay left Team NWA to chase his title dreams. Who will ultimately advance to face Kazarian for the gold? Tune in and find out!

xcup.jpg

WORLD X CUP PREVIEW MATCH

TEAM NWA vs. TEAM CANADA

Team NWA has momentum building for them as we head to the big May 26 World X Cup, as they beat - some called it an upset - Team Mexico this past week! Now, Jerry Lynn, Primetime, Sabin and The Fallen Angel face Team Canada from the second Americas X Cup in another eight man spectacular this Wednesday night! In a preview match of the World X Cup, Lynn and his crew will attempt to keep their winning streak going against Scott D'Amore's elite from the Great White North.

preview2.jpg

LADIES ACTION!

TRINITY vs. DESIRE

Two of TNA's top femme fatales in Trinity and Desire competed with the men this past Wednesday night in a six man match, but the ladies want back at each other! Apparently, following Wednesday's broadcast, NWA officials signed Trinity to battle Desire this week in a rare TNA ladies match! Will their respective men - Siaki and Swinger - be at ringside as backup? Tune in and find out!

preview4.jpg

THE NEW FRANCHISE COLLIDES!

MICHAEL SHANE w/ Traci vs. THE FRANCHISE SHANE DOUGLAS

What started out as a promising new group with a solid teacher/student foundation crumbled to pieces in recent weeks as the New Franchise came to odds. Now, this Wednesday night for the first time, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas will step foot into the ring against his cocky student Michael Shane, accompanied by the lovely Traci! The Franchise tried to teach the youngsters everything he knew - only to get attacked for his troubles! Now, The Franchise hopes to be the one dishing out a new lesson in pain!

wattsabyss.jpg

ERIK WATTS vs. THE MONSTER ABYSS

Following Wednesday night's broadcast, the returning Erik Watts went to TNA officials and demanded a match against the monster Abyss this Wednesday night on Pay-Per-View! Claiming Goldylocks ruined his life, Watts came to TNA last Wednesday on a mission to confront Goldy, but got annihilated by the masked monster on the process! Now, it looks as if Watts will have to make his way through Abyss to prove his point to his former babe!

ALSO ON THE SHOW: 3LIVE KRU, JAMES STORM, KID KASH, DALLAS, D'LO BROWN AND MANY MORE OF YOUR FAVORITE TNA SUPERSTARS!

This is basically a one-match card. Shane/Douglas has the potential to be good assuming both are on, but Styles/Raven is the only sure bet. I'm not sure if it's really worth the money, though.

Guest Donners

I'd think any match involving Daniels, Skipper, Lynn and Sabin would be worth watching.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Dutt/Red will be an excellent spotfest, I LOVE the Styles/Raven matches, the X Cup match should be good also. This looks like one of TNA's stronger cards in a while, and I'll actually be home to catch the replay-this gets my order.

So how do they book the main event? It seems like it would hurt Raven just to job cleanly to Styles, but I don't see them taking the strap off Styles so soon either.

So how do they book the main event? It seems like it would hurt Raven just to job cleanly to Styles, but I don't see them taking the strap off Styles so soon either.

Why ask this question when Russo is involved? Last week, we had a restart in a match that could have had a very clean finish and not hurt anyone. Now in this match, of course there's a screwjob.

Jason

Monte Brown was right...piracy IS wrong...at least when the DTV card messes up. This show looks all right. At least this time TNA actually advertised this title match. Dutt vs Red is a spotfest, and every once in a while, I say screw psychology, just fly. And I can see Trinity's nips in the pic! OMGZ

Guest Jesse

I didn't bother with last week's show, but this week TNA gets my $10 for sure.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wait...ERIK WATTS IS BACK~!? No-o-o-o-o-o! Thats what I get for refusing to order last weeks show.

Guest Chasing Dogma

This look’s like a pretty decent NWA TNA Show. I don’t think I’ve seen a Stacked card in a while, but for me this one looks pretty dam good. Shame I like in the UK though!

Anyway, I’m looking forward to see Raven Vs Styles, I have to agree, I cant see the belt coming of styles so soon, Which I think would hurt the NWA TNA Belt if it changed hands again, Whilst it could hurt the momentum of both Wrestlers (For Example, If Styles Pined raven)! Why is it I sense a Jarrett Run in ending the match on DQ? You don’t think NWA TNA would once again book a Triple Threat match between the 3 do you?

Whilst I like the idea of Red Vs Dutt, I especially like the “Best of 3” idea! I Cant wait to see these Go at it! I have to agree though; it’s going to be a Spot Fest! I really do think that these two guys’ could possibly put on an entertaining spot fest.

Whilst I don’t think Michael Shane Vs Shane Douglass will be anything special, I just hope Douglass has his working boot’s on, Whilst I also hope that Shane goes over in this match. Hopefully this isn’t the final match though

Guest OldSchoolCarnage

Unlike last week, this show seems to be worth ordering.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I'll admit that this show does look solid, but if certain things are done wrong(little time for the main event, or bad screwjob ending) then this one could bge a disaster in no time. But, it SHOULD be a good show.