TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

Favourite Tough Enough contestant

Which former Tough Enough star still involved with wrestling is your favourite?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which former Tough Enough star still involved with wrestling is your favourite?

• Maven
    • Christopher Nowinski
    • Nidia
    • Linda Miles/Shaniqua
    • Miss Jackie
    • Johnny Nitro
    • Matt Cappotelli
    • Matt Morgan
    • Greg Matthews
    • Other

As the question asks, which former Tough Enough contestant (doesn't have to be winner) is your favourite? My pick would be Greg Matthews who, even though he had to drop out early due to injury, still has followed his dream and continues to wrestle on the indy circuits (most recently as a CZW tag champion) and tried to increase his ability to the point where he can now pull off a pretty impressive range of moves for a guy his size.

I voted for Matt Morgan because he is from the town next to where I live and the trainer at school works at the gym where Morgan goes. He also went with him when he tried out for Tough Enough. Although Scott Chong was hilarious and I also liked Danny from the season III (I think) and I thought it was hilarious and when he kept yelling he was the Daniball haha!!!

Thanks.

Guest JohnnySwift

Definately Scott, I mean come on he had a built in gimmick; heel comes in and intimidates Scott backstage, then Scott starts to cry then later they have a match and Scott gets hurts. Lather rinse repeat.

To add some variety every once and a while have him call his dad and start cursing him out because he could "get fired" for telling his dad about the outcome of matches.

Guest Rrrsh

1. Johney Nitro

2. Chris Nowinski

3. Josh Matthews

Distant 4. Everyone else.

A little old..but whatever. I said Capotelli. During TE, he was the main one I was rooting for. I don't know why exactly..I just think the guys cool..from the way they portrayed his personality with the taking of the beating and all..plus the in ring stuff.

But my favorite is definitely Johnny Nitro~! I mark out for him, didn't like him as much during TE...even though he was my second pic..but since his Johnny Spade/Blaze/Nitro debut I've loved the guy.