TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Your Olympic Hero

Chavo's Opponent

No thank you. I dare say Helms will never get over in WW_ without the hero gimmick. Especially the ghey dancing boy band persona he had in wCw.

Thank you. I love the Hurricane gimmick and I rather he not got back to he whole boy band thing. Or the cocky heel thing, which we have enough of in the fed.

I guess the company has ended that drug thing since first Grandmaster 4:20 is back on Raw and Willow the Crack dealer is coming back to SD!

You know if you're going to make fun of the WWE for rehiring someone that's had drug problems in the past you could say the same thing about Eddie.

It's not like Eddie's return, when he'd busted a gut in the indies to earn his way back- what has Jeff done in the last year to prove he deserves another chance?

My worry is that, if they bring back Hardy, he hasn't actually been wrestling since his release, bar that 3-way fiasco in RoH and a couple of local shows. It's not like Eddie's return, when he'd busted a gut in the indies to earn his way back- what has Jeff done in the last year to prove he deserves another chance?

Sue me for unintelligence, but what was the ROH fiasco? Did he just blow every single spot or was he pulling a Teddy Hart?

Basically, from what I've read, the fans booed him out of the building, with chants of "We Want Matt", "Hogan's Better" and "You Got Fired". Although some fans were cheering Jeff at the start, a very weak match, with blown spots and no intelligence (ie- all the usual Jeff spots randomly stuck in), meant that the whole crowd turned on him by the end.

liger1.jpg

"You bitches want me...don't deny it."

I wont deny it for a second. Jushin Liger would be freckin awesome. But with the way they mistreated Ultimo Dragon, I dont know how much better Jushin Liger would fare. Either way I would pick him over Jeff Hardy anyways. Hasnt his teenage girl fanbase grown up and demand there money back from the Jeff Hardy T-Shirts they bought years ago? You know, like what happened to The Backstreet Boys.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

I have nothing against Jeff Hardy but i'm still hoping it's Teddy Hart and not Jeff.

How about a little wishlist, Jushin Liger, Juventud Gerrera, Teddy Hart, Elix Skipper, Amazing Red, Kid Kash, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, Shark Boy, or Essa Rios. I would be happy if it were any one of those people, but sadly with the way the WWE uses the Crusierweight divison they might just screw us all over and give us Gillberg again.

Basically Jeff ran in dressed like a moron, spasming his self all around the ring while some girls did some screaming although they were drown out by the boos. It looked like they would give him a little chance, till he almost fell off the turnbuckle trying to do his little pose and they just unloaded on him.

"We want Matt", "You got fired", and tons of other chants at him. Plus he looked like complete hell, must have lost about 20 pounds and not in a good way. The match was horrible, Jeff looked lost, Joey Matthews had no clue what the hell he was doing and Special K looked like he wanted to go home.

It was a mess and Jeff looked worse than when he was in the final days of WWE.

Grandmaster, he apparently worked hard in the indies to prove his worth and he was gone for a long time. Jeff bumbled around the ring at one ROH show and suddenly he is allowed to return.

Ok, back up a few pages... I think I'm missing something here.

Anglesault forced Jeff Hardy to be tested for drugs and therefore got him fired? Eh? This makes no sense.

Lost twenty pounds? Is that even possible for a skelton to do?

I didn't think so but he found a way to do it.

Course the last picture I saw of him, I could barely see his skinny self cause he was wrapped up like a baked potato with blue paint smeared all over his face.

I was all for the moron coming back if he got his life together and worked hard to get back. But all he has done is wrestle one ROH show and look even worse than before.

Guest Anglesault
Ok, back up a few pages... I think I'm missing something here.

Anglesault forced Jeff Hardy to be tested for drugs and therefore got him fired? Eh? This makes no sense.

I wrote a screaming, ranting cursing column on TSM yelling at the WWE to fire him. Something like six hours later he was gone.

I wrote a screaming, ranting cursing column on TSM yelling at the WWE to fire him. Something like six hours later he was gone.

You sir, have earned many a respect point from me.

I've already said this, Helms couldn't be Shane Helms. He wasn't when he came into the WWE, remember he was Greg Helms. So instead of Suga Shane Helms, he'd become Graham Cracker Greg Helms.

How about a little wishlist, Jushin Liger, Juventud Gerrera, Teddy Hart, Elix Skipper, Amazing Red, Kid Kash, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, Shark Boy, or Essa Rios. I would be happy if it were any one of those people, but sadly with the way the WWE uses the Crusierweight divison they might just screw us all over and give us Gillberg again.

that list is sorely missing Atlantis

Let's all just pray that the WWE doesn't find away to screw this up.....Chavo has become the best thing on SD! and we could potentially see a rise in the cruiser division(if there is such a thing) especially since SD! really sucks right now...just consider this...Chavito gets to wrestle different cruisers from around the world...start with good cruisers but give Chavo the win until Ultimo or Rey can get back...I would LOVE to see Japanese cruisers on SD!...the ratings would climb easily and show Vince that Chavo and the cruisers can draw....while I wouldn't mind seeing a clean Jeff Hardy back in the WWE I don't see how what Chavo said about battling cruisers from around the world translates into Jeff Hardy who IMO was never a factor in the cruiser division...sure he was a Light Heavyweight Champ but what the hell did that abortion of a title ever have to anything...no..Hardy will go to Raw and SD! will become the home of the cruisers...and DON'T blast me for my positivity damnit!!!!!! I can dream can't I?

Alright fine then. Atlantis too.

Guest Trivia247

While Ultimo's gone he should pool his Toryumon Resources.. yea right discredit his boys...

but.... wishlist..

Chavo is in the ring...

and out comes CIMA!

Everyone here obviously doesn't understand how WWE works...

It'll be Lamont.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

The Hurricane NEEDS no repackaging. He's over with the live crowds (for a jobber) and actually has merchandise! Why retool him as a stupid character he had in 2000, when he has pretty much ZERO mic-skills (his only good stuff was with Rock, and he was stumbling through lines) and just looks like an overall dork. Just keep him dressed as a super-hero to hide his faults of a.) having legs the thickness of a toothpick, and b.) Can't talk worth a rosey.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Liger = not a L-HW anymore for the past few yearts.

Juvi = Barely gets out of Mexico to work TNA once a decade.

Hart = WWE wants nothing to do with his attitude.

Skipper = contracted to TNA

Red: Contracted to TNA

Daniels: Contracted to TNA

Kash: Contracted to TNA

Shark Boy: No mark knows who the fuck he is.

Aguila: AAA and out of shape.

Low-Ki: Contracted to TNA and Japan tours.

Can the wishlist AT LEAST have some logical guesses? I'm surprised Andre The Fucking Giant isn't on it.