TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Bad late-night talk shows

Guest TheArchiteck

Carson Daly's show.

He comes off as the most forced trying hard to be cool host i've seen yet.

Plus he always berates himself and his show. Saying your show suck and no one watches it for the 500th time doesn't help.

Carson Daly's show.

Plus he always berates himself and his show. Saying your show suck and no one watches it for the 500th time doesn't help.

It works for Conan, doesn't it?

And as for the Kilborn joke...

In a joke done in very poor taste, the Late, Late Show on CBS television showed no shame. As Craig Kilborn reported on the death of wrestler Owen Hart, he stated the following: "The Blue Blazer fell 50 feet from the top of the arena to his death however his partner the White Turtleneck was not harmed." - Michael Starr, New York Post

In a joke done in very poor taste, the Late, Late Show on CBS television showed no shame. As Craig Kilborn reported on the death of wrestler Owen Hart, he stated the following: "The Blue Blazer fell 50 feet from the top of the arena to his death however his partner the White Turtleneck was not harmed." - Michael Starr, New York Post

That be the one.

Guest MikeSC
Damnit, I liked Zach Galifianakis' show. He also has an episode of Comedy Central Presents.

His special stunk, too.

-=Mike

Magic was so bad at interviews and the like, the eventually Tommy Davidson basically started doing all the interviews and all the talking. Thank god Magic is such a successful businessman.

Martin Short had a talk show a few years back and that was pretty bad.

Magic Johnson has to be the winner though, he had no comic talent at all. Only good show he ever did was the Howard Stern ep.

Guest wrestlingbs

Wow, I fucking hate Kilborn now.

Well, at least I am secure in the knowledge that he'll be foever known as, "No, not Conan. The other white guy on at 1."

Guest TheArchiteck
Carson Daly's show.

It works for Conan, doesn't it?

Conan doesn't try to act cool.

He's a freakin fool.

Entertaining one at least.

Magic Johnson hands down, Tommy Davidson isn't funny neither. Why didn't Fox didn't give Keenan Show a chance? I thought it was pretty good with the all girl band. Vibe with that Chris whatever and then switched to Sinbad sucked pretty bad too.

I think Jimmy Kimmel's late night show is atrocious. I can't believe they got rid of Politicially Incorrect for that garbage.

Carson Daly is pretty awful too. I agree with the comment about the forced "coolness" to the show. He also tries, embarrasingly to show humility but it is done in such a pompous way that it doesn't work for me.