TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Monday Night RAW on Memorial Day 2004

IS IT ALL OVER?

May 31, 2004

Apparently, Lita lived up to her end of the bargain after giving Kane an answer of yes to his mysterious demand. As a result, Lita thought it was over, whatever "it" is. While RAW fans still don't know what "it" is, it appears to be far from over, despite Kane's claims that "it's all over." Will we ever find out what "it" is or was? Tune in to Monday Night RAW to find out.

Now that a Hell in a Cell Match has been announced for Bad Blood, pitting Shawn Michaels up against Triple H, will these two bitter rivals be able to bottle their emotions until then? If their pasts are any indication, fans can expect to see one of these icons try to gain the upper hand prior to Bad Blood. But who will it be?

All of this and more, as the road to Bad Blood continues on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 PM CT on Spike TV.

So any bets how long they will go into the show before JR and company make any Bret / Screwjob references?

Apparently, Lita lived up to her end of the bargain after giving Kane an answer of yes to his mysterious demand. As a result, Lita thought it was over, whatever "it" is. While RAW fans still don't know what "it" is, it appears to be far from over, despite Kane's claims that "it's all over." Will we ever find out what "it" is or was? Tune in to Monday Night RAW to find out.

What the hell kind of paragraph is that?

I expect every Canadian wrestler (except Sylvain Grenier, possibly, unless he and Conway really are facing Benoit and Edge tonight, which means Benoit and Edge would win) on Raw to lose their matches tonight, since that's usually how WWE works in Canadian territory.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

This could be one of the greatest Raws ever - as well as it being in Montreal, last week left a promising opening.

Guest Choken One

Since it's Memorial Day...and America doesn't watch tv on this day...I expect Raw to be fluff nothing and likely be mostly Long Tag Team Matches.

Guest Fook

Will Benoit and Jericho still be from the US tonight? Or will they change it back for one night?

Guest wildpegasus

There will be 6 hot tags tonight.

*who was looking for something else in tag matches besides hot tags back in 1989*

This could be one of the greatest Raws ever

...To-Tony?

Now that that's over, I feel the need to express my dread over a live show in Montreal. Now, I do believe that Raw will remain watchable, but I just have a bad feeling about it.

Anyone know when the last show in Montreal was/have a link to a report?

Guest Choken One
This could be one of the greatest Raws ever - as well as it being in Montreal, last week left a promising opening.

whats the basis of you saying it could be one of the greatest when last week was a letdown save for Eugene's antics as usual...

No matches announced and with it being Memorial day...ratings will go down...so vince won't do anything big or exciting...just a fluff show with 3 tag matches, a woman's match, HHH promo and a couple comedy skits with Eugene.

Guest Fook

They had a show there around mid-2003. I remember they had HBK on the Highlight Reel and spent the segment talking about the 97 Screwjob and promoting the Jericho/Michaels rematch from WM.

Guest Choken One

thats because Canada doesn't celebrate America's Memorial Day...

It's harder to sell people to go to a wrestling show on a holiday.

I bet the show will open with a La Resistence promo of how the US army is the real terrorist and are puppets of the neo-conservists jews of congress...

Guest Choken One

kinda like they did last year?

Wasn't last year's memorial day the day of the infamous Debate?

Guest Coffey
RAW in Montréal is always good. I'd watch, but something SLIGHTLY more important is on.

Yeah, Laker's/T-Wolves game 6 is tonight!

:P :P :P

Steiner vs Nowinski?

Steiner: Ah......uh....er.....I love my country

Nowinski: So you support sending troops to teh middle east to die for oil?

Steiner: Durrrrrrrrr the terrorist must pay!

Nowinski: For the weapons of mass destruction that this govt sold them?

Steiner: You you you anti american!

Guest Brian
It's harder to sell people to go to a wrestling show on a holiday.

That's not true. Territories used to run on a lot of the major holidays, including Thanksgiving, and do some of the best numbers of the year.

Guest wrestlingbs

Steiner vs Nowinski?

Steiner: Ah......uh....er.....I love my country

Nowinski: So you support sending troops to teh middle east to die for oil?

Steiner: Durrrrrrrrr the terrorist must pay!

Nowinski: For the weapons of mass destruction that this govt sold them?

Steiner: You you you anti american!

Ah, those were the days.

Man, was Steiner a waste of money or what!