TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Spoilers for 6/10 Smackdown

Paul London in the main event makes me LOL

Mordecai:"I will DAMN........Paul London.....STRAIGHT TO HELLLL!!!!!"

*crowd reacts with silence*

London (thinking):"Is THIS really my dream anymore? I'd rather have an ROH title rematch with Samoa Joe than deal with this shit."

Guest Trivia247

Mordechai: Your Sin Paul London....Is being a An Expert indi popular wrestler whos moves and highspots were concieved by the DEVIL! You are NOT a Hoss.....so you must be Destroyed!!!!!

Paul London stuff

Naw, it's more like:

Mordecai:"I will DAMN. *stops and reads script* Uh....Paul London. Who the hell is he? Oh well ..STRAIGHT TO HELLLL!!!!!"

*crowd reacts with silence, a toilet flushes from behind the bleachers*

London (thinking):"Is THIS really my dream anymore? I'd rather wear that dress and the panties for Rob Feinstein than deal with this shit."

I miss Brock. And Kurt Angle THE WRESTLER. And Benoit. And Edge. And Hardy. And a semi-decent cruiserweight division.

I hate this show.

Knoble/Rico should be good on Velocity, but somebody please stop Super-Spike. Dude went from uber-jobber on Raw to Mr. Unstoppable on SD.

As for SD, Rey/Chavo should be good, but nothing else really looks interesting. Mordecai & Kenzo on the same show is going to be agonizing.

How bad is SD when I just want to tune in to see how horrid Kenzo's match is, then I'm shutting it off?

I'm right there with you.

I want to see Kenzo's match, just for my own curiosity. But then I'm changing the channel.

Knoble/Rico should be good on Velocity, but somebody please stop Super-Spike. Dude went from uber-jobber on Raw to Mr. Unstoppable on SD.

I'm sorry, Spike fans - but the guy shouldn't legitimately be put over anyone.

ANYONE.

He's probably the one male wrestler in the company who I wouldn't have a problem with them having job to Jacqueline.

How bad is SD when I just want to tune in to see how horrid Kenzo's match is, then I'm shutting it off?

I'm right there with you.

I want to see Kenzo's match, just for my own curiosity. But then I'm changing the channel.

Yeah. The match will hopefully either be surprisingly good or laughably bad. Plus, I wonder what sort of gimmick, if any, they'll give him.

Probably in 6 months he'll be in OVW and his wife will be having PPV bra and panties matches with Torrie. :P

*remembers it's Smackdown*

Oh, in 4 months he'll be in the main event challenging for Eddy's title while his wife is having PPV bra and panties matches with Torrie.

Welcome to Smackdown, where, with one notable exception, we push all the wrong people!

It's very telling that I'm begging for Big Show to come back and be pushed back into the main event ASAP.

Knoble/Rico should be good on Velocity, but somebody please stop Super-Spike.  Dude went from uber-jobber on Raw to Mr. Unstoppable on SD.

ANYONE.

He's probably the one male wrestler in the company who I wouldn't have a problem with them having job to Jacqueline.

I wouldn't have minded Spike beating Zack Gowen.

Guest glennsoe

Heyman on sd GOOD tv.....so taker is evil now ??? Then why did he fight Bradshaw at the end there ?

And speak of the devil; anyone noticed that almost ALL of the cruiserweights LOST theire matches ?? (London, Akio,Noble and Kidman)

And why on earth are Noble fighting Rico ?? Where's Charlie Hass ?

Are you sure these are the tapings for velocity ?? Where's the F.B.I ??? Can't have a velocity show without the crazy Italians !!

- Glenn -

Guest Real F'n Show
It's very telling that I'm begging for Big Show to come back and be pushed back into the main event ASAP.

Knowing WWE, they'll probably move him to Raw.

Heyman on sd GOOD tv.....so taker is evil now ??? Then why did he fight Bradshaw at the end there ?

- Glenn -

You really believe Taker is "evil" now? How long you been a wrestling fan?

Guest Mulatto Heat
anyone noticed that almost ALL of the cruiserweights LOST theire matches ??

That's been happening for months dude. They're now fodder for the Office Blowjob guys: Jindrak, Mordecai, and now Suzuki. Jindrak has beaten exactly only ONE guy that wasn't a cruiserweight since jumping to Smackdown, and that was Orlando Jordan, who seems to be the only face heavyweight jobber.

Guest Goodear

Damn, now what will we do if Scotty II Hotty isn't a winner anymore? All those guys with the possible exception of London (cause hell if I know) have the personalities of sticks and thats why they're always on the jobbing train. Its the same way everywhere, why do you think A-Train and Palumbo can't buy appearances on RAW much less wins?

Paul London in the main event makes me LOL

Sorry to disappoint but according to pwinsider.com the match won't be airing on Smackdown.

There was a delay in the taping of the Eddie/Bradshaw segment so instead of having the crowd sit there with nothing to watch they threw Mordecai and London out there to kill time.

Guest Trivia247

Paul Heyman is reforming the Dangerous Alliance!

First in WCW you had the likes of Anderson, Zbysko, Rude, Eaton and Austin

in ECW you had Taz, Sabu, Rick Steiner (a few shows) 911

Now you got WWE The Undertaker and the Dudley Boys

Unfortunately Paul I don't think you'll be able to knock someone out with the up to date cell phones. The Sprint Phone shot might not even make the Rock oversell it. But who knows

Guest glennsoe

Credit: PWInsider.com

Apparently there were a horrible amount of breaks at the taping for SmackDown last night. So much that the company apparently sent Mordecai out to the ring for an impromptu match with Paul London that might not even air on Thursday. The crowd was said to be pretty flat as a result

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Paul Heyman came out and said Undertaker would either join him or destroy him. They teased Taker destroying him, but Heyman held up the urn, and Undertaker dropped to his knee as the show went off the air.

Didn't almost the same exact thing happen last week?Oh how I hate shows that don't end with a match :angry:

Guest glennsoe

more from my friends at pwi

There were entirely too many breaks at the Smackdown show last night and a number of people told me that it affected the crowd and their reactions. Part of the problem was that the John Layfield vignette, which was produced by Bruce Prichard, hadn’t even been filmed when the show began so it had to be done during the show, which delayed things. The dead time got so bad that they sent Mordecai out for a match with Paul London that was not even scheduled and I am told won’t even air on the show.

ANYONE.

Didn't he once lose to Lita? I dunno why, but I seem to remember something like that.

I will agree with the "Spike is a jobber to jobbers" thing. The only person I see him getting even footing on is Funaki, and logistically Funaki ought to win because moves are more "wrestling" than most the crap Spike does.

It's worse now that he's not wearing a shirt. Shannon Moore looked like he was on the HHH nutrition program on Velocity last week because of Spike.

Kenzo's match sucked. His entrance took about as long as the match. His finisher is where he grabs his opponent's face and then sorta like a a rock bottom type move. I wasnt impressed, neither was the crowd. His wife is playing a Geisha Girl, not really a manager (she holds his attire and stuff).

No Paul London so far

a fun segment - JBL gets a shave/manicure/haircut/facial massage, then he shows up at the arena and he calls Nassau a Toxic Waste Dump and gets back in his limo, only to pull the classic "Guess who's driving the limo!" routine..

Rey doesnt actually have a valet, but Chavo Classic has 3 ladies with him for his entrance. Match gets in about 2 minutes and then theres a commercial which is stupid.

Knowing WWE, they'll probably move him to Raw.

Yer fuckin' killin' me here.