TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Hulk Hogan pwns Aaron Carter

I'd gladly pay $35 to see Hogan beat the crap out of the Backstreet Boys and the little snot A.C. for 2 hours.

I'd pay $35 to see the Backstreet Boys shoot and beat the piss out of Hogan. I think that would be more entertaining.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'd gladly pay $35 to see Hogan beat the crap out of the Backstreet Boys and the little snot A.C. for 2 hours.

I'd pay $35 to see the Backstreet Boys shoot and beat the piss out of Hogan. I think that would be more entertaining.

That would require 4 of them to have balls. I know one of them is a drunk/dope head so maybe him vs. Hogan would rule.

My girlfriend loves the Backstreet Boys, in particular Mr. Nick Carter.

I shouldn't show her this thread...

...BUT I MUST!!!!!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I shouldn't show her this thread...

...BUT I MUST!!!!!

You must for the good of the wrestling fans world...

Guest FrigidSoul
Aaron Carter gets his dick wet with every piece of musical jailbait available.

I consider this a crime against humanity. I wish a Christopher Reeve-like accident for the talentless nerd.

Lets take a trip down to Tampa JAxl. We'll get one of those old style station wagons with the thick, heavy frame, and then pick up some booze. You find out where he is and I'll get drunk and run the station wagon into him.

We'll have Chief rescue us from the Tampa prison by throwing their water fountain through a wall.

I consider this a crime against humanity. I wish a Christopher Reeve-like accident for the talentless nerd.

Lets take a trip down to Tampa JAxl. We'll get one of those old style station wagons with the thick, heavy frame, and then pick up some booze. You find out where he is and I'll get drunk and run the station wagon into him.

I'll kill the both of you if you do that.

Doing that will make the stupid kid a legend. You'll have MTV, Disney and the media saying crap like "He was a child with talent who was on his way to great success in adulthood."

Just suffer and wait for the star to burn out.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

People still watch Disney? I don't even know what channel it is anymore.

Guest FrigidSoul

Doing that will make the stupid kid a legend. You'll have MTV, Disney and the media saying crap like "He was a child with talent who was on his way to great success in adulthood."

We'll also murder a homosexual prostitute and place it next to him along with a bag of heroin afterwards. That will kill any praise those stations might have given him.

Hulk Hogan vs. Arron Carter, Ladies and gentlemen I give you your main event to Wrestlemania XI

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Hulk Hogan vs. Arron Carter, Ladies and gentlemen I give you your main event to Wrestlemania XI

...Wasn't Aaron Carter like 6 years old in 1995? Kind of a mis-match.

...Wasn't Aaron Carter like 6 years old in 1995? Kind of a mis-match.

It wouldn't be the first time he put himself over 6-year olds...

By the way, I'd hulk up and "leg"drop Brooke.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I guess Hogan doesn't believe in letting his daughter be a whore like most girls these days...not that it's a bad thing...:D

Guest Stunt Granny

One can only hope Brook's career as a singer won't be shadowed by her father's musical career. Otherwise she'll have to sing about swimming with a buddy or being nice to your parents.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

How the fuck do you keep a straight face while Hulk Hogan, in full character, threatens to leg drop you? I don't care how much bigger he is than you, that is comedic gold.

Guest Trivia247
How the fuck do you keep a straight face while Hulk Hogan, in full character, threatens to leg drop you? I don't care how much bigger he is than you, that is comedic gold.

Try asking that when you have a overly leathered tanned skin who is Older, Bigger, guy in your face Hulking up and wagging his finger at you.

Try asking that when you have a overly leathered tanned skin who is Older, Bigger, guy in your face Hulking up and wagging his finger at you.

Evildoers almost always quake in the presence of the Hulkster......

She looks just like a younger version of her Mother, I remember the documentary Hogan did for A&E and she did a few segments on there. wow.

Lets only hope she inherited her Mother's Hair genes.

WM XXI:

Nick/Aaron Carter vs. Hulk/Brooke Hogan

Career vs. Hair

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
She looks just like a younger version of her Mother, I remember the documentary Hogan did for A&E and she did a few segments on there. wow.

Lets only hope she inherited her Mother's Hair genes.

WM XXI:

Nick/Aaron Carter vs. Hulk Brooke Hogan

Career vs. Hair

The sad/frightening thing is that I wouldn't put that past Vince.

We'll also murder a homosexual prostitute and place it next to him along with a bag of heroin afterwards. That will kill any praise those stations might have given him.

Do we have to murder the homosexual prostitute right away?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Correction: Aren't both Carter's careers and Hogans hair destroyed?

Which means...HOGAN SWERVES and turns on his daughter!

One can only hope Brook's career as a singer won't be shadowed by her father's musical career. Otherwise she'll have to sing about swimming with a buddy or being nice to your parents.

Look where that got Will Smith.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Look where that got Will Smith.

Being in Independence Day, Men In Black series, Bad Boys...I guess he fell back on his acting career.

Guest JohnnySwift

I'm just suprised no one has superimposed the fu manchu onto Brooke's pic...