TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IllustriousOne

It's time for you, the POSTERS, to decide!

Thing about Marney and Mike is that both can formulate thoughts well. Whether or not you agree with them is beside the point. The major emphasis on all this should be the word "stupid". If Choken One is banned I may actually start dropping by the WWE Forum again, and often. A good amount of the other problems were washed away.

This point is well-taken. We should be targeting idiots with these "random" bannings. None of the regulars in CE, regardless of their political affiliation, deserve to be banned, and I'll go to bat for every single one of them if it comes to that. Veto powers, bitchets.

I advocate the banning of anyone who adds a superfluous "bitches" or "bitchets" to the end of their statements. I mean really, what use does it have?

To annoy hipsters with silly screennames?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I advocate the banning of anyone who adds a superfluous "bitches" or "bitchets" to the end of their statements. I mean really, what use does it have?

I advocate the banning of anyone who brags about the ability to read IPs.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Thing about Marney and Mike is that both can formulate thoughts well. Whether or not you agree with them is beside the point. The major emphasis on all this should be the word "stupid". If Choken One is banned I may actually start dropping by the WWE Forum again, and often. A good amount of the other problems were washed away.

This point is well-taken. We should be targeting idiots with these "random" bannings. None of the regulars in CE, regardless of their political affiliation, deserve to be banned, and I'll go to bat for every single one of them if it comes to that. Veto powers, bitchets.

And that's BS.

MikeSC deserves to be banned. If anyone else said or acted like he does they'd get banned. He ingores people's arguements and just flames them. there's a difference between engaging in "heated debates" and dealing with an asshole like Mike. All he does is grandstand and call anyone who dsiagrees with him "Evil".

Marney isn't so bad as Mike.

To annoy hipsters with silly screennames?

Was this directed at me? I am no hipster, and my screen name is the next step in messageboard evolution. You're just jealous.

MikeSC deserves to be banned.

No he doesn't. Like I said, none of the regulars in that folder do. Both sides give it as well as they get it.

If anyone else said or acted like he does they'd get banned. He ingores people's arguements and just flames them.

I've never cared about flaming. And he gets flamed plenty, in CE and other places, and I ignore that, too. People like Tyler have gone off just as bad as he has, and I've done nothing to them, despite the fact that I agree with Mike a lot more often. Both sides get equal time and treatment.

I'm tempted to hit "report" several dozen times and let the mods know that Dr. Tom is Prince Paul.

The Current Events folder is a joke, a playground for the people that take things to seriously so that they can feel better about calling everyone else stupid. Their basic argument is that they're superior because they read up on the news, and anyone that posts in HD is an idiot based on the fact that we like to joke around and have fun. Fun be damned, these are EVENTS! THEY'RE CURRENT! BE SERIOUS!

Guest Vitamin X
I've never cared about flaming. And he gets flamed plenty, in CE and other places, and I ignore that, too. People like Tyler have gone off just as bad as he has, and I've done nothing to them, despite the fact that I agree with Mike a lot more often. Both sides get equal time and treatment.

So what you're saying is that it's OK to flame outside of HD?

I'm tempted to hit "report" several dozen times and let the mods know that Dr. Tom is Prince Paul.

The Current Events folder is a joke, a playground for the people that take things to seriously so that they can feel better about calling everyone else stupid. Their basic argument is that they're superior because they read up on the news, and anyone that posts in HD is an idiot based on the fact that we like to joke around and have fun. Fun be damned, these are EVENTS! THEY'RE CURRENT! BE SERIOUS!

Yes and the impression from those that frequent CE (or from me at least) is that those who mostly hang around HD are the ones that call other people idiots and such.

Where did most of the bitching about the wwe folder and wanting it closed come from? HD.

CE > HD you guys just don't know what you're missing :D

Guest cobainwasmurdered
MikeSC deserves to be banned.

No he doesn't. Like I said, none of the regulars in that folder do. Both sides give it as well as they get it.

If anyone else said or acted like he does they'd get banned. He ingores people's arguements and just flames them.

I can repsect that.

Can't you discuss current events on your own time? Do you not know anyone?

But on the internet, you can find people who agree with you~!

Yes and the impression from those that frequent CE (or from me at least) is that those who mostly hang around HD are the ones that call other people idiots and such.

Where did most of the bitching about the wwe folder and wanting it closed come from? HD.

CE > HD you guys just don't know what you're missing

We need a CE/HD rumble. Doesn't anyone realize all the best posters are lower-halfers?

At least here we mock each other's physical attributes and home lifes here. We could always be super cool and mock someone for being "too liberal". That's the shit that really hurts.

CE > HD you guys just don't know what you're missing :D

You guys are nerds. Of course we're gonna call you out on that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
We need a CE/HD rumble. Doesn't anyone realize all the best posters are lower-halfers?

I represent for the lowers. everyone should we're the best

In regards to Mike SC:

I believe this thread is indicative of his trolling. People go in there to talk about Farenheit 9/11. Then in comes Mike and says how rubbish the movie is and abuse anyone who makes comments on why they like it. Then admits to not having seen the film, per se, but nonetheless is quite sure that it is not worth seeing. Then the thread's creator says he doesn't want this thread to become a political debate but just people talking about having seen the film and their comments regarding it to which Mike says "Bad luck, I'm going to troll anyway". To me, at least, this thread is indicative of the fact that he should at least be warned. Because it's not even a rare occurence, but this thread pretty much embodies everything that is wrong with him as a poster.

I believe that Besus should be banned. His idiocy upsets me. I also believe the following should go:

GLENN

That is all.

In regards to Mike SC:

I believe this thread is indicative of his trolling. People go in there to talk about Farenheit 9/11. Then in comes Mike and says how rubbish the movie is and abuse anyone who makes comments on why they like it. Then admits to not having seen the film, per se, but nonetheless is quite sure that it is not worth seeing. Then the thread's creator says he doesn't want this thread to become a political debate but just people talking about having seen the film and their comments regarding it to which Mike says "Bad luck, I'm going to troll anyway". To me, at least, this thread is indicative of the fact that he should at least be warned. Because it's not even a rare occurence, but this thread pretty much embodies everything that is wrong with him as a poster.

I concur.

I don't know. Bitch.

At least here we mock each other's physical attributes and home lifes here. We could always be super cool and mock someone for being "too liberal".

Fucking commie