TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Scripts from Heat...

Your Olympic Hero was at the GAB and he stole these scripts from a production table. I offered to store the images for him, so here they are:

heat.jpg

06_28_2004_12_18_47PM.jpg

Guest Choken One

losing a pre ppv heat isn't a big deal.

Now if they stole a PPV script...different story.

I appreciate whoever took the time to scan that out and share with us it is pretty cool to see the draft of a program but shit if anyone did that before a live program that would own !

But then again, I do remember seeing somebody sell the script for Mind Games on E-Bay.

Guest Choken One

that would be interesting since the main event was changed on the fly...so they script would read different.

I wonder how they "wrote" the Series 97 script

Guest CronoT
So how does one get ahold of these scripts?

It says it right in the beginning of the post. The board member stole it, right off the production table. So, unless you want to be arrested or sued, I don't think you should just go out and try it.

Vince has the itchy lawyer finger, remember?

Guest wrestlingbs

Wait... wrestling is scripted?!?!

While I can understand having a basic outline for what happens during the show, why can't talent just, you know, act talented and improvise some of this? Or is this just another example of how the WWE farm system is not preparing new stars.

Wait... wrestling is scripted?!?!

While I can understand having a basic outline for what happens during the show, why can't talent just, you know, act talented and improvise some of this? Or is this just another example of how the WWE farm system is not preparing new stars.

Well, it pretty much is a basic outline... nothing's written down word for word or anything.

Guest INXS

It's so it's easier to read, believe it or not.

That's the coolest thing i've seen in a long time by the way. Kudos to the thief and kudos for posting.

I think we all need to get down on our hands and knees and salute this awesomeness

That's fucking awesome. I'm guessing VTR is a special abbreviation for video packages and such.

VTR = Video Tape Recorder

Well, I guess that TV production course was good for something... maybe.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Olympic Hero should be very proud of himself. It takes a special kind of person to steal something.

Good stuff! Thanks for posting. I know I was one of the people who was really asking for it to be posted out of curiosity, so thanks much! Or rather - Thank You Very Much For Posting It. :)

I thought the guy said the interviews and promos were actually spelled out word-for-word, though...?

EDIT: This COULD actually be worth something because it's the HeAT before the first PPV since '94 that Vince wasn't at.

Also, anyone notice they didn't put the ! after SmackDown? You'd think they'd know how to spell the name of their own show right, LOL.

I'm impressed. I expected Steph's scribbling on a napkin with a bunch of hearts and smiley faces over the i's.

Guest combat_rock

Pretty interesting, it's too bad it was only a pre-PPV heat though. Still, way to go stealing it. Screw the haters, that's just awesome :D

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I've got like 9 more pages but it's just the same type of bullshit. The last page has the Bearer/Heyman segment down to the quotes from Heyman. And it says that the last shot should be "Bearer selling".

I, too, wish I had the PPV one instead. There was another one laying next to this one but I only got a chance to grab one as I was walking up the stairs. Can't help but wonder if it was the PPV..

I, too, wish I had the PPV one instead.  There was another one laying next to this one but I only got a chance to grab one as I was walking up the stairs.  Can't help but wonder if it was the PPV..

Still, this is fantastic!

That's fucking awesome. I'm guessing VTR is a special abbreviation for video packages and such.

Yeah, as said by someone else, VTR is basically the term used from video being played from a deck.